iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11

How much $ have you spend on PES Manager?

• $0

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • $1-$10

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • $11-$50

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $101-$250

• $251-$500

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • $501-$1000

• $1001 and above

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters

sparksue

Reaction score
Now the TC can't do LB to LE cards already. Can only get from the draws or the event.
Also anyone thinking of getting those higher PTs for the +29C cards? Abit too exp oh..:(

chewister

Master Member
Reaction score
Now the TC can't do LB to LE cards already. Can only get from the draws or the event.
Also anyone thinking of getting those higher PTs for the +29C cards? Abit too exp oh..:(

i should be drawing all draws ba..... u intending to do the draws?

sparksue

Reaction score
i should be drawing all draws ba..... u intending to do the draws?

Not sure bro, I might just chiong the LB badges and the fireclaw emblem only. Tahan not doing any drawings.

450K for the 29C really need to depend on luck - its's almost 10EB right?

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure bro, I might just chiong the LB badges and the fireclaw emblem only. Tahan not doing any drawings.

450K for the 29C really need to depend on luck - its's almost 10EB right?

no one can reach 450k with 10eb even those level 600+ also no chance.

sparksue

Reaction score
no one can reach 450k with 10eb even those level 600+ also no chance.

Ah, i nv really calculate then in this case i might give it a miss. At most i tried the 50k one.

Anyway good luck to those who's getting those pts. All the best! :)

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah, i nv really calculate then in this case i might give it a miss. At most i tried the 50k one.

Anyway good luck to those who's getting those pts. All the best! :)

most team probably can get with around 20-30 ebs without much loss but it isn't worth the time clicking with so many 5* and ndg robben/ronaldo around.

i won't bother with any draws, last player i got from training camp was NDS2 Xavi, how old is he?

Why nowadays always training camp... The last one ended not long ago

Sent from Sony SGP771 using GAGT

maybe it is popular? or many ppl got good stuff from tc?

starsabre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most team probably can get with around 20-30 ebs without much loss but it isn't worth the time clicking with so many 5* and ndg robben/ronaldo around.

i won't bother with any draws, last player i got from training camp was NDS2 Xavi, how old is he?

not yet...chionging for the 450k lol

chewister

Master Member
Reaction score
1 question... if i feed 1 cls with formation bonus to a normal card, will it inherit the formation bonus?

sparksue

Reaction score

If its 20-30eb.. i really might give a try. My team definitely not a end gamer team but at least able to survive in SP n like you mentioned - there's too many ndg / 5*. If only the TC is EUS DF/GK - will definitely try for it.

For now, i think i will just LBx4 1st then store for the rest see got what new TC coming aftet next maintaince. Whether worth to give a shot to try the balls or all dump into those LB n SS for the my team. :)

sparksue

Reaction score
1 question... if i feed 1 cls with formation bonus to a normal card, will it inherit the formation bonus?

I see in neo forum, if you out him into the sub bench - you r able to use the formation. WhY formation did you get? 5FWs formation? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.