iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11

How much $ have you spend on PES Manager?

• $0

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • $1-$10

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • $11-$50

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $101-$250

• $251-$500

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • $501-$1000

• $1001 and above

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters

LFC Hendo

Reaction score
Haha, I feel you bro! :D Go home play with my kids while tapping away at the same time.

Kids are simple - as long as you are there when they are playing, they are happy liao. I just keep tapping non-stop. lol :s22:

Haha. Try to give 100% of your attention to your kids la. I feel guilty when i got distracted while playing with my daughter. They are also very smart to ask why daddy keep playing with the phone. Can always let it run during work time. Haha.

Royal FC

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha. Try to give 100% of your attention to your kids la. I feel guilty when i got distracted while playing with my daughter. They are also very smart to ask why daddy keep playing with the phone. Can always let it run during work time. Haha.

Have the kids play with u Bro. My son play fifa with me. Pes he only like to kick ball. Not bad...he got me cls lahm and nds reus =)

Can practise spelling and memory also. He can remember fifa top 100 players rating. Also can spell apzi name which i also cannot

LFC Hendo

Reaction score
Have the kids play with u Bro. My son play fifa with me. Pes he only like to kick ball. Not bad...he got me cls lahm and nds reus =)

Can practise spelling and memory also. He can remember fifa top 100 players rating. Also can spell apzi name which i also cannot
Haha. Sometimes I also asked my daughter to kick prize draw for me. But no good draw leh. My daughter 2 plus only. Don't know who is Robben or Ronaldo la.

Royal FC

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha. Sometimes I also asked my daughter to kick prize draw for me. But no good draw leh. My daughter 2 plus only. Don't know who is Robben or Ronaldo la.

Yes she will pick those yan dao player for u instead. Hope she kick CR for you. All the best Bro

zenithfl

Reaction score
bro bidaman, your luck not that bad la, i remember u got eus messi from FP, :s12:

Yo KGB, recently got any holiao bo :s12::s12:

I long time never play, just log in, 50k tio new Captain DDG and dropped Neuer haha...

Myself, Royal (Android) and GM Chew (IOS) were now on FUT16, anyone want to join bo? PM me to link up on whatsapp ba, Team of the year coming next week.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the elly boost like bluff ppl one. i played 5 games and nv kana elly. wtf.

previously no such things. at most 3 games.

kgbblack10

Reaction score
Yo KGB, recently got any holiao bo :s12::s12:

I long time never play, just log in, 50k tio new Captain DDG and dropped Neuer haha...

Myself, Royal (Android) and GM Chew (IOS) were now on FUT16, anyone want to join bo? PM me to link up on whatsapp ba, Team of the year coming next week.

bro zenith, how're you? long time no see, last BC i got d.alvez but my dmf still cui til now, every week fight to survive in stellar, haha

yeah ytd i saw ur team got de gea, gxgx, good for collection lo
fut16 mobile hard to play bro, i try some games, very hard to control, lol

zenithfl

Reaction score
bro zenith, how're you? long time no see, last BC i got d.alvez but my dmf still cui til now, every week fight to survive in stellar, haha

yeah ytd i saw ur team got de gea, gxgx, good for collection lo
fut16 mobile hard to play bro, i try some games, very hard to control, lol

Wah D.Alvez buay pai ler... I long time never follow the players skill liao...so long nvr see botak or messi come to say hi...so play very very slow le..

collection card mah..hope he get upgrade soon lar...to early to tio him at cost 33 nia lol.

Fifa can slowly learn de, key is getting the power players by exchange (aka mixer), 2 player can mix liao, mix long long sure got someone good, unlike PESC mix 5 comeback 1 sai...haha...

I still playing PESC, don't blast me for promoting Fifa, just share my views with fellow players here lar... PESC invested so much time and $, so cant anyhow give up too...:s13:

enrico79

Master Member
Reaction score
Got him earlier this evening from nds mixer! :s12::s12:
xi74IOF.jpg

XlaoKal

Reaction score
Quite a lot of people tio good draw sia..
sian just now open 450K and result is.... CLS 30 Podoski... :o Must learn to expect lesser from this sort of draws liao... haiz

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite a lot of people tio good draw sia..
sian just now open 450K and result is.... CLS 30 Podoski... :o Must learn to expect lesser from this sort of draws liao... haiz

i was getting shiit draws for weeks. then didnt log in for 1-2 weeks. came back for this event. 50k draw, kana nds blind. dunno u all consider good anot, but for me is major upgrade. previously still using marcelo. :s13:

sparksue

Reaction score

They all kind young thats why nv really bother much.:D Lol but like you say sometime will feel guilty when they keep want you to join them eventually i switch off the game n enjoy playing w them instead.:)

starsabre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to prepare for the tower event, the cost below 16 tower, i exchange all my points in the current for 3* cards & + player cards lol

a_nesta84

Reaction score
629 304 742 .

Clear several inactives. Do add me up fellow active edmw. Perhaps can identify yourself

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.