IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stun mob probably only vero with 100% accuracy, no problem when summon its 2 pets. problem is when she combine her two pets back, my dps cannot cope up with her health drain.

Bro use this line up, veromos L, acasis, chasun/Chloe, bella and ramagos. But your runes must all go up to +12.

Your acasis is on despair can backup veromos.

Last edited:

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he for toa only right?

right now difficult to up him also. he should be put with hp %?

He is alternative to poseidon or water dragon. Main thing is to reduce ATB. Second function as CC, spd is important follow by acc, hp then def

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u can, try to kill the 2 pets . . . then she will be stunned for 1 turn since there's nothing to merge back.

Can't see your monster box do u have hwa or spectra?

i have hwa, no spectra, but my hwa only 5 stars. still dunno what runes to put for hwa yet... hwa has too many option... especially 6th slot..

do u hv another despair guy?

if u dun hv enough dps, u shld try to dot them instead.

another reason that u hv not enough dps, could be becoz u attacked the guy who can revenge and steal ur atkbar.
shld only attack him when hes stunned. so he cannot revenge.

u shld always aim to kill both pets b4 she absorbs them

i have a few despair runes standby but my 6 stars mobs are quite limited. mostly 4 star mob max and rust in storage.

dots probably only... unskilled 5* hwa and 4* betta.

Bro use this line up, veromos L, acasis, chasun/Chloe, bella and ramagos. But your runes must all go up to +12.

Your acasis is on despair can backup veromos.

ramago do what sia -__-

also i aim who first? this lineup no dps leh..

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have hwa, no spectra, but my hwa only 5 stars. still dunno what runes to put for hwa yet... hwa has too many option... especially 6th slot..

i have a few despair runes standby but my 6 stars mobs are quite limited. mostly 4 star mob max and rust in storage.

ramago do what sia -__-

keep atk spd slow on boss. this will give u more time to kill the pets b4 they merge.
then kill pets. kill priority shld be given to the pet that is stunned.

1 dps should be enough

tekman

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sianz ... cleared 90 hard and summoned dark mummy . . . . ZzzZzzZ

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ramago do what sia -__-

To troll u wahahahaha but then I see here and there u only have ramagos as damage dealer leh. Go up theomars lah.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keep atk spd slow on boss. this will give u more time to kill the pets b4 they merge.
then kill pets. kill priority shld be given to the pet that is stunned.

1 dps should be enough

atk spd slow... hwa ah?

i kill the pets very slow leh, at most can kill 1 before merge :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.