IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol tink it applies to any team right?

not confident should not even attack wat. juz refresh wahahha.

But sometimes no try u don't know. From my experience when my Bernard get around 250spd and with my SPD totem @+14% I have the confident that I will get to move first that's where I determine if I go yolo or safer team.

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
Double mana in a bit, spent too much mana upgrading runes that keep going into flat stats :(

So I finally got to auto gb10 ytd, runs are quite slow at 3.5mins

when do I move on to dragon to get those violent runes that will never proc?:s22:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Double mana in a bit, spent too much mana upgrading runes that keep going into flat stats :(

So I finally got to auto gb10 ytd, runs are quite slow at 3.5mins

when do I move on to dragon to get those violent runes that will never proc?:s22:

My opinion is not to rush, and just farm GB10 for 1-2months.
By doing that ah, most likely you should be able to do TOA100 with ur rune sets liao. Then when you jump into DB10, should be able to auto also.

1-2months of farming GB10 should be able to get ur Bernard to 240 speed also.
Decent Swift and Despair sets for Veromos / Bella and your other mobs.

Better than just farm 2 weeks of GB10, have half-fck runes, try to jump into DB8+++ and fail like 30% of the time.
You'll know you're ready when you realize you can TOA100 easily, and when you try DB10 u can auto it straight away liao, with like 90% chance.

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
My opinion is not to rush, and just farm GB10 for 1-2months.
By doing that ah, most likely you should be able to do TOA100 with ur rune sets liao. Then when you jump into DB10, should be able to auto also.

1-2months of farming GB10 should be able to get ur Bernard to 240 speed also.
Decent Swift and Despair sets for Veromos / Bella and your other mobs.

Better than just farm 2 weeks of GB10, have half-fck runes, try to jump into DB8+++ and fail like 30% of the time.
You'll know you're ready when you realize you can TOA100 easily, and when you try DB10 u can auto it straight away liao, with like 90% chance.

ah yes, ToA. Ill try to farm and upgrade as much runes as I possibly can before free ToA next week? Hopefully the addition of Baretta and Mav can help me clear to ToA 70, that's being really optimistic though.

Guess I'll stick to GB10 for awhile then.

Opinions of Mav on violent revenge for ToA?

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah yes, ToA. Ill try to farm and upgrade as much runes as I possibly can before free ToA next week? Hopefully the addition of Baretta and Mav can help me clear to ToA 70, that's being really optimistic though.

Guess I'll stick to GB10 for awhile then.

Opinions of Mav on violent revenge for ToA?

Violent focus. Mav main aim is skill cool down second is provoke.

KenwhyKen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys....how does this speed thing work....if a monster have 200 speed fight a monster with 100 speed , does this mean he have twice as many turns

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
guys....how does this speed thing work....if a monster have 200 speed fight a monster with 100 speed , does this mean he have twice as many turns

i too am interested in this.

but from my understanding speed is king because of atb manipulation as well as wombocombo.

opponent moves first and combo u, kill you before u even move :s13:

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If both don't have speed leader/speed boost/speed tower all those crap,

then ya the 200speed monster will move twice.

From just a F3 perspective ah, not pro yet.
My 243 speed bernard usually move twice, and sometimes the opponent's slower nuker haven't even move once.

plexxor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6n5SkZhl.jpg

Can suggest line up to clear toa normal 100? Thank you huat arh

Sent from the Matrix using GAGT

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Global just ended earlier =|

I rune monkey king violent revenge, atk CD HP.
And put all the 6* rune into Trevor.
And my hwa should be able to get into action before toa ends. Hopefully can clear 100H

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My 243 speed bernard usually move twice, and sometimes the opponent's slower nuker haven't even move once.

Swift runes hardly drops regularly in GB10
Good swift is even harder to get

240spd Bernard is like a dream for most people but it will take a long while for newer 40s. (but I have seen 280spd Bernards before :p)

Hell.. I know coz I m stuck mid game for so long. I can only AUTO GB10 and DB9 safely. Not to mention, I have junked so many runes and kept so little decent ones.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swift runes hardly drops regularly in GB10
Good swift is even harder to get

240spd Bernard is like a dream for most people but it will take a long while for newer 40s. (but I have seen 280spd Bernards before :p)

Hell.. I know coz I m stuck mid game for so long. I can only AUTO GB10 and DB9 safely. Not to mention, I have junked so many runes and kept so little decent ones.

Can one lah. Just need to keep hunting. I use broken set to get 260spd. And Bernard still at 5 star. Think I making him 6* once I cleared 100H

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6n5SkZhl.jpg

Can suggest line up to clear toa normal 100? Thank you huat arh

Sent from the Matrix using GAGT

Like this so many lv 40s still cannot clear TOA normal??!! :eek: I think mine cannot clear up to 90 liao.

My bernard speed is only 209. jin slow :(

Now my turn stuck at normal 70th floor..

Sent from Nokia 8210 using GAGT

Heng I just clear to 80 liao. :(

tekman

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Can one lah. Just need to keep hunting. I use broken set to get 260spd. And Bernard still at 5 star. Think I making him 6* once I cleared 100H

I was just told there's a 299 speed one in G2-G3 -__- global

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.