IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is peh hoon kia? i only know ****r kia.

last time i want him so much, now not much. but i still need him for my wombo combo attack.

Sylph_Water_Icon.png

his face white like drug addict
not peh hoon kia? :vijayadmin:

H1s0ka

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah you come back play sw.

Yep. Last time find it boring, now find it refreshing. And it seems this game are more easily to sell it for rl cash, compare to the other game (Kung fu house) which I'm playing it for months. Do you which rune is more suitable for fire desert queen? Slot2/4/6?

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. Last time find it boring, now find it refreshing. And it seems this game are more easily to sell it for rl cash, compare to the other game (Kung fu house) which I'm playing it for months. Do you which rune is more suitable for fire desert queen? Slot2/4/6?

added chiu~

magpies

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guy got water chimera, water archangel, water occult girl and sold his account even before claymore become pro. He was my vice guild leader before claymore disband. :s22:

U always spend your crystals on premium pack? not energy recharge?

wah thats very long time ago liao... when the asia server haven open i think :vijayadmin:

magpies

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mine is despair nemisis spd hp hp, with spd abv 200:s12:

Last edited:

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come you can maintain so high? im @ 400+ as a f2p, my crystals gone away before i can save up. recently, i try not to recharge energy anymore, else all gone. nowadays maybe 1 day recharge 2-3 times only. today recharge 1 time only. u summon via premium pack or direct summon?

I save up 1000 as base the from there every week almost got 300+ crystal then on 15 of the month pay day got even month crystal lor. That's how i have crystal.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah thats very long time ago liao... when the asia server haven open i think :vijayadmin:

2014. i think.

I save up 1000 as base the from there every week almost got 300+ crystal then on 15 of the month pay day got even month crystal lor. That's how i have crystal.

save up to 1000 as base means u dont spend any crystals and save up to 1000 then from 1000, you start to spend? crystals mainly from arena and toa. I spent all my crystals faster than saving them sia. You summon fodder is from package or crystals summon?

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2014. i think.

save up to 1000 as base means u dont spend any crystals and save up to 1000 then from 1000, you start to spend? crystals mainly from arena and toa. I spent all my crystals faster than saving them sia. You summon fodder is from package or crystals summon?

Package lah. Most of the time I buy 3pack. Only when near to TOA reset I buy 11pack. Then TOA refill crystal again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.