animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this light 4 star... good food. just need to summon once nia. :(

Need... more... crystals.

shohei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Android users you can get extra crystals when downloading wonder tactics from the shop. So I went to the shop for free crystals and clicked the free 24 crystals link to download wonder tactics from the Google play store. I then relogged on and noticed that com2us is offering 72 crystals if you download through the banner. After the first download completed I didn't click open. I exited the game and then opened up summoners again and then clicked the banner that says com2us will give 72 crystals if you download through this banner. After clicking that I was led to the Google play store again and then I opened the already downloaded app to install. I received both 72 and 24 crystals in my inbox.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

shohei

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Android users you can get extra crystals when downloading wonder tactics from the shop. So I went to the shop for free crystals and clicked the free 24 crystals link to download wonder tactics from the Google play store. I then relogged on and noticed that com2us is offering 72 crystals if you download through the banner. After the first download completed I didn't click open. I exited the game and then opened up summoners again and then clicked the banner that says com2us will give 72 crystals if you download through this banner. After clicking that I was led to the Google play store again and then I opened the already downloaded app to install. I received both 72 and 24 crystals in my inbox.

For Android got it from reddit and works for me

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I got something from toa..

hmmm..

12400699_1035374799818281_3670101722344863617_n.jpg

1239388_1035376063151488_4707503397729778140_n.jpg

wah grats :vijayadmin:

Hyperephania

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For Android got it from reddit and works for me

Got it, thanks many many~

Cl4ym0r3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. u got more nat 5 than others in this thread.
2. summoner l/d 5* more than others in this thread.
3. pang seh kia! PANG SEH KIA! PUI!

u ownself inactive leh by that server transfer still say me..

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
naughty boy dictator, give advise for this one...

Need advise for arena defence or offence and 2 guild team for the following monster:

Fire Pioneer, Fire Sea Emperor, Fire Beast Monk, Fire Priest, Fire Mermaid and Light Inugami.

Also if have any advice to combo light raksasha with what sort of units
and dark sylph with what sort of units?

Thanks.

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
naughty boy dictator, give advise for this one...

Very limited leh almost all fire mob. Need mixture then more secure.

This HOH my clear time 6-7mins theomars, Ariel , Briand, chasun, Poseidon.

MPV is Poseidon. Later try out faster combo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.