IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG I finally cleared GB10 auto with no friend help! Veromos really helped a lot man!

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope for a certain mob will hold up your game progress. The best is make do with what u have on hand.

very true!

very often the mons may not even come.

i dunno how come some of my guildmates bear hopes at all!

Jarlaxle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i too am interested in this.

but from my understanding speed is king because of atb manipulation as well as wombocombo.

opponent moves first and combo u, kill you before u even move :s13:

juz earlier tis wk, hv kinda discussed on this.

while high speed is good. managing speed gap is even more impt. u want continuity in the movement of ur mons.
theres no point for 1 single mon to move fast and everyone who is slow and dies b4 they move. or a chloe slipping in between ur fastest guy and the rest of ur mons.
u want as little gap as possible so that enemy mons cannot move between ur mons.

next, speed sequence is impt. im sure most of u hv discovered tis by now.

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0204_HeroDungeon_800_us_198.png

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good replacement for people without basalt. 3 turn Cooldown for 2nd skills 30% AOE ATB reduction.

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
juz earlier tis wk, hv kinda discussed on this.

while high speed is good. managing speed gap is even more impt. u want continuity in the movement of ur mons.
theres no point for 1 single mon to move fast and everyone who is slow and dies b4 they move. or a chloe slipping in between ur fastest guy and the rest of ur mons.
u want as little gap as possible so that enemy mons cannot move between ur mons.

next, speed sequence is impt. im sure most of u hv discovered tis by now.

at my level(gb10) turn sequence isnt so impt yet, might be really important in necro.

so i got lumi and atenai from ms recently. might start fusing one mikene for db10 since people r always saying to build rezzers...

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
**** sia left 1/4 quarter hp and a couples of bad rng ruin everything... TOA 100H fail again :(

Cl4ym0r3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ccb within this 2 months i spend like 18k crystals on summoning and i get nothing to 6* and all food. zzzz

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the new hoh mob good for a reviver ?
Seem like revive wit little HP :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.