iPad air 2 Battery

tribalhere

Reaction score
Can i check with peoples here, for iPad air 2 can we get the battery replace from apple store? call up apple hotline, they told me yes..need to pay $99. but when go down to apple store, they told me for all iPad, there is no battery replace, it need to replace the whole unit. now i'm getting 2 different kind of stories.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check with peoples here, for iPad air 2 can we get the battery replace from apple store? call up apple hotline, they told me yes..need to pay $99. but when go down to apple store, they told me for all iPad, there is no battery replace, it need to replace the whole unit. now i'm getting 2 different kind of stories.

Yours is in warranty or out of warranty?

https://support.apple.com/en-sg/ipad/repair/service

I believe it should be a whole unit replacement.

Chips

Reaction score

ya they don't do battery replacement unlike iPhone but if your iPad has no issue beside a dying battery they should be able to do a iPad replacement but charge you the battery replacement cost only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.