iPad Air 2020 Discussions

ksksksks

Reaction score
Bought this from Lazada

MoKo Case Fit New iPad Air 4th Generation 2020 - iPad 10.9 Case With Pencil Holder [Support Apple Pencil 2 Charging] Shockproof Protective Cover, Multi-Angle Magnetic Stand

Very same to ZuGu only $25

pricklepantz

Reaction score
Hi, can i ask recommendation for a physical shop that sells and can help pasting Paperlike or matte screen protector?

I stay near Sengkang but anywhere as long as recommended also can

Shopee got sellers but i'm bad at doing this stuffs (tried with watch ... )

thankiee

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, can i ask recommendation for a physical shop that sells and can help pasting Paperlike or matte screen protector?

thankiee

Bugis junction got those push cart stalls that sell cases and screen protectors. Whether they do a good job is another qn. Nv try before.

Pesantkie

Master Member
Reaction score
What kind of screen protector will you choose for iPad? Matte or clear tempered glass? Understand the drawback of using matte in terms of display wise.

Does the use of clear temepered glass makes it slippery/smoother when using apple pencil for note taking?

Posted from PCWX using iPhone13,2

xSupremex

Reaction score

thankiee

P2omobile at Burlington square next to SLS. Must find the wear spec owner uncle to help paste.

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if I can get the education pricing when I order in-store? Does the student need to be there physically or can I use his student card?

fmradio

Reaction score
Cheapest is qoo10 sgd835 usa set

All these Qoo10 dunno will Kenna gst or not. In any case I am thinking hard to get a iPad Air 4 but cannot find the necessity to. What you guys use it for ah or find it a must have lol

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these Qoo10 dunno will Kenna gst or not. In any case I am thinking hard to get a iPad Air 4 but cannot find the necessity to. What you guys use it for ah or find it a must have lol
Web browsing, gaming and YouTube on bed

babalusan

Reaction score

Confirm no need to pay gst.
The shop confirmed in the Q&A section.
I bought ipad 6th gen before from qoo10 before, shipping from usa no kena

Me too finding an excuse for upgrading ipad air....im using my ipad to watch youtube and play light gaming...also as a portable tv for my kids, once in a while...

babalusan

Reaction score
Qoo10 12.12 sale
After deduct everything is sgd809....
Tempting🧐
But the more wait become more cheaper....🤣

toyknight

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Any place to get screen protector for iPad Air 4 without the camera cut out?

nivlac9

Reaction score
Seems like apple store dun have any more stock for ipad air 256gb blue. All 3 apple stores no stock.

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi any idea how much it costs for these kind of paper Like protector? Thanks alot.

My daughter got hers pasted at Xgear Waterway Point for $49.90 iirc. Have U shaped camera cutout. Paper like material film.

For mine is crystal clear tg.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.