iPad Pro 2021

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea I got it from carouhell. It was 1400. Still cheaper so I slash price and he was ok. So quickly get just now.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well I’m not too sure, you can call again to see if you’re able to engage to another CSO…. Should be new ba, if display set usually they will put a label on the product icon… Don’t think it’s legal not to write there if it’s display set in the first place. Update us here after u call again.
Omg. Can I check with you if the CSOs you spoke to sounds like they are on drugs? Talk softly and slowly, long lags before speaking. Yesterday and today’s one same pattern.

Today’s CSO told me new device. And I got my delivery confirmation even though yesterday’s CSO told me he will help me with the cancellation of my order. Well, if it’s new, they can go ahead. But really, the help they rendered is non-existent.

KwayChup

Reaction score
Omg. Can I check with you if the CSOs you spoke to sounds like they are on drugs? Talk softly and slowly, long lags before speaking. Yesterday and today’s one same pattern.

Today’s CSO told me new device. And I got my delivery confirmation even though yesterday’s CSO told me he will help me with the cancellation of my order. Well, if it’s new, they can go ahead. But really, the help they rendered is non-existent.
Nope, the one I ask about my inquires doesn't sound like that. But however, now that you reminded me, few days back when I call about another model whether I can pick up, there is really someone who speaks really softly and weirdly. So they honour your purchase at that price even though you cancelled it?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, the one I ask about my inquires doesn't sound like that. But however, now that you reminded me, few days back when I call about another model whether I can pick up, there is really someone who speaks really softly and weirdly. So they honour your purchase at that price even though you cancelled it?
I don’t know. Apparently my order wasn’t cancelled and is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. There is no refund back to my card also. Anyway, I have just placed orders for screen protector, Logitech keyboard and Apple Pencil for the iPad Pro. Hope courts don’t screw me up.

KwayChup

Reaction score
I don’t know. Apparently my order wasn’t cancelled and is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. There is no refund back to my card also. Anyway, I have just placed orders for screen protector, Logitech keyboard and Apple Pencil for the iPad Pro. Hope courts don’t screw me up.
Wow tomorrow? Mines schedule next week which they claimed to be the earliest, that's odd?

babywoolf

Reaction score
Any good usb-c hub to recommend? USB 3.0, 4K HDMI, USB-C (PD) combo.

LIN_JOEL

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m using Satechi one for my M1 MBP, very solid and works great.
This brand is expensive haha....

Btw this morning I checked the 1TB Wifi priced changed.
Instead of last piece at $1,498, now is $1,598 with stock available and 799 points that equivalent to $7.99 :ROFLMAO:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Instead of last piece at $1,498, now is $1,598 with stock available and 799 points that equivalent to $7.99 :ROFLMAO:
Haha…$100 increase. Some places their points system is almost impractical, might as well don‘t give.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So you gonna hoot?

Anyway, have to thank you for the lobang. I was aiming for iPad Air (gen 4) 256GB at first at $925. The iPad Pro 11” 512GB (gen 2) is a much better deal.

The customer service sent me an email confirming my delivery tomorrow and assured me it’s a new set. So I am happy. My Apple Pencil and Logitech slim folio might be coming tomorrow as well. Very fast considering that I ordered at 12pm just now.

KwayChup

Reaction score
So you gonna hoot?

Anyway, have to thank you for the lobang. I was aiming for iPad Air (gen 4) 256GB at first at $925. The iPad Pro 11” 512GB (gen 2) is a much better deal.

The customer service sent me an email confirming my delivery tomorrow and assured me it’s a new set. So I am happy. My Apple Pencil and Logitech slim folio might be coming tomorrow as well. Very fast considering that I ordered at 12pm just now.
Your accessories also from courts? Sibei fast leh..... I still need wait till next week..

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your accessories also from courts? Sibei fast leh..... I still need wait till next week..
No. Logitech slim folio from Lazada. Apple Pencil and screen protector from shopee. Shop discounts plus platform vouchers, I think I got rather good deals for them.

LIN_JOEL

Master Member
Reaction score
So you gonna hoot?

Haha Sharing is Caring. (y)
I just interested to get lenovo products and ipad at the moment, so got deal or code just share.
Most probably will wait for back to school promotion now.

bodohboy

Reaction score
No. Logitech slim folio from Lazada. Apple Pencil and screen protector from shopee. Shop discounts plus platform vouchers, I think I got rather good deals for them.
How much was it for the Apple Pencil after your discounts and vouchers? Looking to get one too. Do you have a link?

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Any case to recommend that works as a stand and covers the iPad well? No need for keyboard

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much was it for the Apple Pencil after your discounts and vouchers? Looking to get one too. Do you have a link?
Search ksonline at shopee. $184, less $5 shop discount after following, then I added a screen protector and some other stuff, chalk up $200 for $20 off. So $161 without using shopee coins.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.