iPad Pro M4 2024

saggice

Reaction score
just got the pro too, heard from staff most ppl got the 11 and also noticed in the shop quite a few guys walk in to buy ipad air instead of pro. probably cheaper and more travel friendly.

now think what cheap esim to get, any suggestions?

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Reaction score
just got the pro too, heard from staff most ppl got the 11 and also noticed in the shop quite a few guys walk in to buy ipad air instead of pro. probably cheaper and more travel friendly.

now think what cheap esim to get, any suggestions?
The 5G version cost 300$ more leh. U paid for it?

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
I went HAM and got the 1tb 13” with cellular, upgrading from my 2018 11” IPP
I’ve been using it with the Magic Keyboard and the Smart Folio cover.

i use it as a photo hobbyist and I’m balls deep in the apple ecosystem.

After playing with it for almost a full day I can say this

1. The screen is bloody gorgeous, mile ahead of the 11” ipp i had
2. The weight difference is noticeable, it feels so much better in the hand.
3. The keyboard this year is much much better, it does feel as if I’m typing on the magic keyboard I use for my Mac mini.

These are the 3 biggest improvements for me. The weight reduction was the best overall.

Johnteoh

Reaction score
Mmm...if don't need 1T, does that mean no point getting just for nano screen? Anyway use it mostly for some light photo editing, play games and take notes only. Thinking to sell of the 12.9 2020 version and iPad mini to one only.

Deceased

Reaction score
Mmm...if don't need 1T, does that mean no point getting just for nano screen? Anyway use it mostly for some light photo editing, play games and take notes only. Thinking to sell of the 12.9 2020 version and iPad mini to one only.
i also don't need the 1TB storage but i still went for it for the nano for the xtra core and ram. this device is going to be used for at least 5 years and over time, the newer apps/software gets more demanding so slightly better specs should help in performance few years down the road.

my current a12z model although is able to run most apps fine, some newer games can feel the lag already.

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
It does not make sense to get OLED and then have matte surface over to affect the image quality.

I am saying this from someone who used matte screen protectors and stopped using them.

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i also don't need the 1TB storage but i still went for it for the nano for the xtra core and ram. this device is going to be used for at least 5 years and over time, the newer apps/software gets more demanding so slightly better specs should help in performance few years down the road.

my current a12z model although is able to run most apps fine, some newer games can feel the lag already.
Be very careful with the matte screen. Tiagong u don't use the cloth provided by apple u will damage it

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya try out first if not up to my expectation then return and get standard one since the nano is the one that has long delivery date
It should be very good lah. These factory made matte always so gorgeous compared to matte screen protector. Just make sure use their cloth as instructed

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya try out first if not up to my expectation then return and get standard one since the nano is the one that has long delivery date
If so, the design is stupid because not everyone will read the manual that says THAT included cleaning cloth has to be used.

Deceased

Reaction score
It should be very good lah. These factory made matte always so gorgeous compared to matte screen protector. Just make sure use their cloth as instructed
lol I went to collect mine at orchard outlet. They only have 1 nano set for ppl to molest.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.