U guys kena also!?

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
update yr iOS. if not schedule an appointment with . could be hardware issue

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s similarly to what happened to my iPhone X last time, camera freezes and at some modes also blanked out. Brought it to Apple and verified was camera problem, they got the camera module replaced. Fortunately was still under warranty.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That’s similarly to what happened to my iPhone X last time, camera freezes and at some modes also blanked out. Brought it to Apple and verified was camera problem, they got the camera module replaced. Fortunately was still under warranty.
But how detail can they do the check?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But how detail can they do the check?

They ran some diagnostics before determining the cause of the problem. They will let you know and replace on the spot, just have to wait 2 hrs.

alvino

Reaction score
It was like that for me too. just black screen when i launch it. Even after reboot it happens occasionally. It happened few weeks ago for me. After 15.6 upgrade it never happened for some reason.

PongRareRare

Reaction score
It was like that for me too. just black screen when i launch it. Even after reboot it happens occasionally. It happened few weeks ago for me. After 15.6 upgrade it never happened for some reason.
Just had this. Black screen when launch. Weird… waiting for iOS 16

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.