iPhone 13 Series

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, went to contact  support and finally got it waive even though warranty over! yay! saved $350.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes there is, quality assured oled panels with True Tone functioning and waterproof seal properly replaced on top of a 90 day warranty on the repair.

Third party shops tend to use inferior panels or even lcd replacements, but of course all of them will swear on the same Apple OEM panel from Apple’s factory bullsh*t.

But if you’re price sensitive and not too quality sensitive, then you do save a pretty penny going third party instead. Apple’s screen replacements are $$$$.

After dropping my phone after all these years, i think there is some screen sensitivity issues… is apple still the best place for replacement/repairs prior to passing the phone over to a new owner?

froztheart

Master Member
Reaction score
After dropping my phone after all these years, i think there is some screen sensitivity issues… is apple still the best place for replacement/repairs prior to passing the phone over to a new owner?
Quality assurance, Apple will of course be the one to look for. And it comes with a price.

spoon

Reaction score
Hi guys I have this iPhone 13 Pro Max only now then realised when I trigger the led light at the rear only the rig it side is lighted up is that normal ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.