iPhone 14/Plus/Pro/ProMax [No sales or flipping discussions]

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you guys opt for 128/256GB and then purchase iCloud +?

Or you get 512GB/1TB and then use free iCloud?

I ordered 256GB but not sure whether it will be sufficient for the long run. Am thinking of iCloud + or transfer older photos/videos to my Android phone with 512GB storage (inclusive of SD Card)

get 512gb and use free 5gb iCloud.

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update:

today with 5G SA on, 6.5 hours screen active time with 36% battery left. Very jiak battery

memoriess

Reaction score
Today me also kenna red bubble with 4 inside. Knn, I click here and there and everywhere, nothing liao but the stupid bubble will not go away. I uninstall and reinstall also the same. Then I just turn off the notification for the badge.
ya knn after i update the app kena this i got 13. lol i click here and there also cannot...

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw quite a no of posts on the Facebook app consuming huge amount of battery in the background thus I was monitoring it too. So far it is usually 3 hours 21 mins onscreen and 21 mins background. Is this normal and ok? I feel it is alright.

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw quite a no of posts on the Facebook app consuming huge amount of battery in the background thus I was monitoring it too. So far it is usually 3 hours 21 mins onscreen and 21 mins background. Is this normal and ok? I feel it is alright.
Well this means you’re on fb more than us hahaha, we usually less than an hour and hella off background lol

BavarianMotorWorks

Reaction score
Umm ok so this is another issue..

1) Lock your phone and use your thumb to cover the dynamic island. Your screen should go from “always on” to completely black.
2) Wait about 5 seconds.
3) Remove your thumb, the screen should pop back alive. Quickly unlock your phone with Face ID and then you’ll realise the screen looks really yellow (like night shift yellow) and then gradually adjust backs to the usual colour tone. I tested this against a white wallpaper to observe the colour tone change.

this actually simulates what happens if you were to put your phone in your pocket and then having to quickly whip it out to unlock for whatever reasons. Im not sure why the 14 pros ambient light sensor is so slow to adjust its colour tone. Came from XS Max and didn’t have this issue last time. Anyone else encountered the same?

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well this means you’re on fb more than us hahaha, we usually less than an hour and hella off background lol
Yup I am haha but was more concern on the time it ran in the background which most of you are that suck up your battery juice.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Umm ok so this is another issue..

1) Lock your phone and use your thumb to cover the dynamic island. Your screen should go from “always on” to completely black.
2) Wait about 5 seconds.
3) Remove your thumb, the screen should pop back alive. Quickly unlock your phone with Face ID and then you’ll realise the screen looks really yellow (like night shift yellow) and then gradually adjust backs to the usual colour tone. I tested this against a white wallpaper to observe the colour tone change.

this actually simulates what happens if you were to put your phone in your pocket and then having to quickly whip it out to unlock for whatever reasons. Im not sure why the 14 pros ambient light sensor is so slow to adjust its colour tone. Came from XS Max and didn’t have this issue last time. Anyone else encountered the same?
This is with AOD one right? I tried, mine don't have this effect,

In lock screen with AOD, use thumb to cover dynamic island. Phone slowly dim down until completely black. Wait for 5 secs, remove thumb. AOD come back, quickly unlock with face ID.

I didnt have the color tone change.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Now that i reinstall FB app, my battery activity for FB now is just 5% usage.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.