shichuanhua

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i don't think there is sp that will cover the curved part.~
the stocks i'm holding on also never cover the curves

desmond321

Reaction score
For curved SP. really need to wait awhile for the manufacturer to come up with. I used Samsung S3 before. The screen also curve downward. And I waited for quite awhile before spigen release something tt can cover the whole screen. So I'm sure spigen will work something out soon

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think i will just go p2o to get spigen sp for the time being while waiting for tempered glass.

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought and applied the spigen sp and slim armor casing from p2o earlier today.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Where to buy this casing for iPhone6 in S'pore ?

Do they have this for 6 instead of 6+ ?

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-slim-armor-cs.html

Thanks

ixmogx

Reaction score
Just bought two X-Doria engage clear case for iPhone 6 plus from epi-centre. Also bought Spigen crystal clear screen protector film at plaza singapura. Accessories completed !

Last edited:

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
So how is the SP fitting? Curvy screen not covered?

Yes the curvy screen are not covered. In fact it just cover the SCREEN ITSELF. The side bezel area not covered. Maybe new revision will solve this issue.
Yes it is for ip6 plus. P2O got more choice and color for spigen products like slim armor, tough armor etc for ip6. ip6 plus got color limitation for tough armor though slim armor got almost all color

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6Us8CPj.jpg

PysILEQ.jpg

my spigen thin fit on ip6+

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.