iPhone12/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Xcessories Showcase Thread

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple silicone case will get sticky overtime ma?
Nope. i am using the plum silicone case and it collects dust and lint. Gotta hand wipe it off everytime i took out from my jeans pockets. even hand wipe will still have some lint stuck. Leather case gets little sticky but i like it as it grips more on the wallet.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've used both Apple's silicone case on my iPad mini 4 before and now leather on my iPhones.

If used daily, the silicone one won't turn sticky except it's a real lint magnet. 🧲 But after I upgraded the mini, it was left on my table for a very long time, and that will turn the silicone case sticky, which is a sign of deterioration.

On the other hand with leather, after a long period of daily use for over a year, it does turn slightly sticky and not to that extent of uncomfortable to hold, maybe also because of perspiration or oils from our palms which also gives leather that patina.

LaksaTitan

Reaction score
Not from my experience. Peeling yes but won't turn sticky.
Nope. i am using the plum silicone case and it collects dust and lint. Gotta hand wipe it off everytime i took out from my jeans pockets. even hand wipe will still have some lint stuck. Leather case gets little sticky but i like it as it grips more on the wallet.
cool cool will consider the plum case once my current transparent one turns yellow haha

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
just got myself an apple leather case, they really do make it right...buttons are super clicky!!!! no regrets :s13:

mujio case is quite bad for the price

alignment is out, damn fugly

buttons are stupid stiff :s22:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You won't go wrong with Apple's leather cases. I've been using them since iPhone X and this year for 13, will also use them.

PsyClick

Reaction score
Hi, some questions on iphone acc. upcoming new iphone user from android.

Looking to get a ip12mini before 13 comes out with all the discounts right now.

Looking for minimalistic case to cover the phone. Read some good feedbacks on the leather and silicone case here. How does the clear case compare? Any other brands i should look at? I want something minimalistic and I can still feel the phone's smooth structure if possible.

And also, what is the Magsafe exactly? Does the phone itself already can stick to magsafe magnets, or I need the magsafe case to stick to surfaces + charge via Qi.

Thanks

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, some questions on iphone acc. upcoming new iphone user from android.

Looking to get a ip12mini before 13 comes out with all the discounts right now.

Looking for minimalistic case to cover the phone. Read some good feedbacks on the leather and silicone case here. How does the clear case compare? Any other brands i should look at? I want something minimalistic and I can still feel the phone's smooth structure if possible.

And also, what is the Magsafe exactly? Does the phone itself already can stick to magsafe magnets, or I need the magsafe case to stick to surfaces + charge via Qi.

Thanks

Case wise if you're looking at clear case, can go for Apple's clear case, but it's not cheap. Else can go for some others such as the Power Support Air Jacket.

MagSafe is just connection of accessories via magnets, rather than adhesive for example. All MagSafe accessories have built-in magnets, such as the cases, chargers, wallet and battery pack. You just magnetically attach them to Apple's MagSafe cases and you're ready to go.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
highly recommend the Apple leather case. The super tactile power button itself is well worth it imo. My California Poppy already becoming tan leather liao, i still unwilling to change

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
highly recommend the Apple leather case. The super tactile power button itself is well worth it imo. My California Poppy already becoming tan leather liao, i still unwilling to change

My Baltic Blue now have dark patina on the edges where you hold and on the top edges have some wear marks, but I love it! :love:

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It just looks better overall with all that patina :)

Hopefully will have new colours for the iPhone 13 series.
The patina on the California Poppy color not that nice though, but its ok, I just like the clicky buttons on the leather case. So far yet to see anyone able to have as nice of a tactile feel

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The patina on the California Poppy color not that nice though, but its ok, I just like the clicky buttons on the leather case. So far yet to see anyone able to have as nice of a tactile feel

The best IMO is the Saddle Brown. I've used them in both X and XS Max and the patina is really beautiful. On Forest Green is also very nice, the patina have a 'gradual' blend. But on current 12 series, the patina seems more 'patchy'.

alan_shearer

Reaction score
guys- looking for a clear (but matte back) case that has magsafe. Want to show the color of the phone (baltic blue) but dont want the totally clear case which is fingerprint magnet.

any recommendations?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.