Iqoo 12 / 12 Pro

_kelvin_

Reaction score
With the box & accessories altogether ?
i leave it in my Malaysia house so i don have any issue
but i think if you seperate the box and phone when you pass the scanning, custom will not ask much also
it is just a phone not bunch of phone so usually they do not bother

kkboy1

Reaction score
Does it support Bluetooth audio LC3 codec?
Can check under developer options -> Bluetooth codec?

arkhamaslume

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently considering getting this phone from Lazada/Shopee. From what I've read on this thread, most of the commenters seem to have gotten the global version of the phone from Malaysia..

is there anyone who has gotten the china version from Lazada/Shopee and doesn't mind sharing their experience? I'm particularly interested to understand the following:
1) whether any network issues (i use ZYM which rides on Singtel)
2) whether any incompatible apps (such as bank apps and Singpass)
3) any other issues with the China OS

I have never used a China ROM before and after reading quite a bit online, I'm a bit apprehensive of getting a China ROM phone.. I don't usually change phone (maybe once every 5 years) so I want to be sure of my purchase.

Thanks in advance..

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently considering getting this phone from Lazada/Shopee. From what I've read on this thread, most of the commenters seem to have gotten the global version of the phone from Malaysia..
is there anyone who has gotten the china version from Lazada/Shopee and doesn't mind sharing their experience? I'm particularly interested to understand the following:
1) whether any network issues (i use ZYM which rides on Singtel)
2) whether any incompatible apps (such as bank apps and Singpass)
3) any other issues with the China OS
I have never used a China ROM before and after reading quite a bit online, I'm a bit apprehensive of getting a China ROM phone.. I don't usually change phone (maybe once every 5 years) so I want to be sure of my purchase.
Thanks in advance..

this phone is great.. just get Malaysia set.. not much diff in price.. has 2yr warranty as well..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.