Is 80K salary a year alot?

Lchlch

Master Member
Reaction score
Can you guys feedback?
ok.
but nowadays, due to pandemic, many jobless right?
also many too got a new jobs with massive pay cut.
so i think the annual salary for average workers hovers around $50k plus.

Lchlch

Master Member
Reaction score
Bul**** lah. I sole breadwinner with 2 schoolgoing kids, just hit 6 digits annually, live in 4rms, used to drive, now stop driving coz cannot tahan oledy.
No car then can breathe a little
I bet your salary should be 5 figures monthly.
should have no issue even if you drive

ducky32

Reaction score
You guys do realise that this thread was started in 2013, and TS was last seen online in 2017, right? :s8:

kyokoto

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you already earning so much u got do some good or not
I don't consider myself earning a lot. Just slightly over median, many here earn more. But yes, we should do more good... count our blessings and be satisfied with what we have.

Good health, chio wife, kids, house, job, good co workers, I couldn't ask for more.

Successor.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah, if early 30s no 80k means failure?
80k annually? That isn't too much imho. I don't think it's a lot at all and I am earning slightly above that amount @_@;;

I will say it is probably ok in your late 20s or early 30s ba?

mementomori

Reaction score
If this is all in, it's median or average wage. Can't even buy a 3 bed room condo in good location, maybe after 15 years of working dual income

Dilemma6

Master Member
Reaction score
Depends on life style,

i earn 5 digit a month yet barely enough - drive car(2k/mth) + pay for mortgage(2k) + own spending (3k) + (invest + insurance 1-2k/month)

almost left with nothing already monthly.

So if have kids, ill have to activate my wife pay. for now 100% she dont need pay anything.

myzzy1

Reaction score
Im 400k per annum and i think not enough, so what do you think

recruit

Reaction score
I see a lot of young male local undergrads these days really no ambition or fire in them. My co got 2 undergrads, joined about 4 years already. Not considered fresh but also not considered well-experienced. Just take everyday as it comes. Sometimes they feel there’s no progression, but the moment the co gives them a small increment, they change their minds and stay. These are the kinds which will find themselves stagnant or retrenched once they hit their 30s when they get too expensive but do not have the relevant experience to back them up. Just wish locals stop missing the forest for a tree.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.