Is baiyoke sky hotel haunted?

zhizhong07

Reaction score
Hi all

I have seen from one of the articles that baiyoke sky hotel is not clean? Anyone has stayed there before? Any strange encounter?

iminalost

Reaction score
stayed here 13yrs ago n it was lovely. big bright room n great breakfast. fren stayed here few mths back n said the big room gave an eerie feel.

chilla18

Reaction score
10-20 years back stay at this hotel with my sister in law and she saw "someone" sitting in front of the mirror and my niece refuse to sleep in that room and she came to sleep with me and my mrs.

stayed here 13yrs ago n it was lovely. big bright room n great breakfast. fren stayed here few mths back n said the big room gave an eerie feel.

Apricot

Reaction score
Stayed there last march for 4D3N.
Room was really spacious but yea, there's a slight eerie feel to it when i first enter.
Didn't encounter anything creepy throughout my stay tho.
Given a chance to return to bkk, i won't stay there again.

zhizhong07

Reaction score
Wah, it seems to have eerie feeling from most of u. Might consider giving it a miss.

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stayed once before, no 'extraordinary' encounter but there are better hotels to stay for the same price or even less...

ryanxlim

Reaction score
I stayed there last year for 2 nights. There wasn't anything on the 1st night but on the 2nd night, I slept early while my gf was watching some variety show which I downloaded in my ipad earlier.

While i was asleep, i heard a loud music kept repeating on my ipad. i woke up by the noise n trying to search for my ipad n it was on the floor. During this time, the mv was still playing on the youtube. i picked it up , off it n got back to sleep.

when i woke up in the morning, i asked my gf bout what i encounted in the night. but she said that she left the ipad on the side table before she got to bed. The eerie part came when i realized there wasn't any complimentary wifi provided nor my ipad had 3G roaming.

FoodieFC

Reaction score
best is dont think, dont find out. The same advice I would give for any hotels which you stay in ..

paithorn

Reaction score
I stayed there last year for 2 nights. There wasn't anything on the 1st night but on the 2nd night, I slept early while my gf was watching some variety show which I downloaded in my ipad earlier.

While i was asleep, i heard a loud music kept repeating on my ipad. i woke up by the noise n trying to search for my ipad n it was on the floor. During this time, the mv was still playing on the youtube. i picked it up , off it n got back to sleep.

when i woke up in the morning, i asked my gf bout what i encounted in the night. but she said that she left the ipad on the side table before she got to bed. The eerie part came when i realized there wasn't any complimentary wifi provided nor my ipad had 3G roaming.

The most eerie part is you create an account just to post this....

yeobt

Reaction score
There iS a reason why every hotels are haunted. Yes, every one, if you go around those big
International hotel in Singapore, you will find big altar with numerous deities offered by the
hotel management. In Thailand, is usually inside their main lobby.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The hotel is haunted think is because fire breakout last time. Normally, will stay at new hotel. Just back from mode sathorn, just opened this year, the executive room is super big and nice. 50m2 with bath tub. Booked it at 77 two ppl one night. Usual is 195 ;) , think promo has ended, cant book for my next bangkok trip.

xiaoekin

Master Member
Reaction score
This Yr Jan, when i was in bangkok for 5 days, i stayed in the 93 hotel which is just further down from baiyoke sky hotel.. is a quite new hotel.. about a yr only...

then this yr Aug, i went bangkok for 8 days and i stayed in Grand Alpine Hotel which is also near to baiyoke sky...

i din choose baiyoke sky for my trips coz i read alot of stories about baiyoke sky that makes my hair standing...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Yr Jan, when i was in bangkok for 5 days, i stayed in the 93 hotel which is just further down from baiyoke sky hotel.. is a quite new hotel.. about a yr only...

then this yr Aug, i went bangkok for 8 days and i stayed in Grand Alpine Hotel which is also near to baiyoke sky...

i din choose baiyoke sky for my trips coz i read alot of stories about baiyoke sky that makes my hair standing...

Is Grand Alpine very inside the street? Read online is very hard for cab to go in also :)

xiaoekin

Master Member
Reaction score
Is Grand Alpine very inside the street? Read online is very hard for cab to go in also :)

yesh.. is hard for a cab to go into the alley.....bt car still can go in de...

is rather u stop outside then walk in.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.