Is BMW X1 3 cylinders or 4 cylinders ?

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
See engine capacity.

PML will indicate specs right?
PML website will link you to some overseas websites …

According to the PML website, it said the tank capacity for 116i is only 42L … and everytime I managed to pump close to 50L … lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
PML website will link you to some overseas websites …

According to the PML website, it said the tank capacity for 116i is only 42L … and everytime I managed to pump close to 50L … lol
Go and read about EVAP system and you will think twice about hump f*cking your car just to dump another additional 6L in (reserve tank typically is +2L above paper spec).

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Go and read about EVAP system and you will think twice about hump f*cking your car just to dump another additional 6L in (reserve tank typically is +2L above paper spec).
not too sure whether the pumping attendant at the petrol station actually hump fxxking the car not … Pump petrol so fxxking difficult ? I just leave it for the pumping attendant to pump lah …

Reaction score
not too sure whether the pumping attendant at the petrol station actually hump fxxking the car not … Pump petrol so fxxking difficult ? I just leave it for the pumping attendant to pump lah …
Some pump attendants want to be "helpful" and help u squeeze in another few extra litres cos petrol prices high.

kena once the pump attendant go and squeeze another extra 8L on top of my 2L reserve (I usually wait until my red light flashing then I go and pump, that's why I know my reserve tank is exactly 2.034L). The pump attendant happily thought he'd done me a "favour" but he ended up getting a earful from me.

Overfill once or twice won't kill your EVAP system. Do it long enough and you will start smelling petrol inside your cabin liao.

After that incident, told myself - no attendant is touching my car again. And even if they do, I'll indicate very specifically - 42L.

NOT A LITRE MORE.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Some pump attendants want to be "helpful" and help u squeeze in another few extra litres cos petrol prices high.

kena once the pump attendant go and squeeze another extra 8L on top of my 2L reserve (I usually wait until my red light flashing then I go and pump, that's why I know my reserve tank is exactly 2.034L). The pump attendant happily thought he'd done me a "favour" but he ended up getting a earful from me.

Overfill once or twice won't kill your EVAP system. Do it long enough and you will start smelling petrol inside your cabin liao.

After that incident, told myself - no attendant is touching my car again. And even if they do, I'll indicate very specifically - 42L.

NOT A LITRE MORE.
Good information bro 👍

Thanks 👌🏽

spurman

Reaction score
Saw many Mercedes GLBs on the road lately … dono why ?
Prob price point n 7 seats and suv.
Infotainment looks good. More modern than glc. Though 2023 shall see new glc launched with a total updated interior.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big brother @EJB, you sold away your X..... Lost count you have so many cars... Everyday drive diff cars. Thats the big brother style!

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Big brother @EJB, you sold away your X..... Lost count you have so many cars... Everyday drive diff cars. Thats the big brother style!
In addition to big bro EJB’s fleet of conti cars, his Japanese cars by his own admission are Mitsubishi, Toyota & Mazda … and …

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.