Is it better to find a partner who have completely different strengths from you so that both make a team?

xllms

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one want sx all the time one doesn't care less or don't like sx.
or one has 洁癖 one super messy
these kinds of opposite very jialat

oncall-engineer

Reaction score
Yup. That is correct.

You need a spouse who can complement you .

For example, I am a thinker.
So i need a do-er to complement me.

if both thinker, gg.
if both do-er.. still ok ... but not as good as 1 thinker 1 doer.
It’s like if you have a spouse that is the exact of you, it’s gonna be a disaster?

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ish true moi find a zehzeh that crossdress so we can crossdress together gonout crossdress

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. That is correct.

if both thinker, gg.

That's y u know most Singaporeans are trained as a thinker not doer from our school curriculum.

U see always presenter ask 'any questions?' Most just thinking if their minds and keep quiet one.

Used fo hear this comment from trainers.

oncall-engineer

Reaction score
That's y u know most Singaporeans are trained as a thinker not doer from our school curriculum.

U see always presenter ask 'any questions?' Most just thinking if their minds and keep quiet one.

Used fo hear this comment from trainers.
Well you actually need both thinking and doing. Doing without thinking is wasting time.

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering nia.

for example, you are jiak potato type. Then your wife is speak Chinese type.

maybe your EQ is sibei low very direct, but her EQ is really power, no war, know how to make everyone happy diplomatically.

maybe you are really chill with your kids but wife is discipline master, whack their tuition etc.
Absolutely. I need a partner who is detail oriented. I’m not. So I probably have to use my sense of humour to make her laugh and convince her to be out part of my life.

Ambergris

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering nia.

maybe your EQ is sibei low very direct, but her EQ is really power, no war, know how to make everyone happy diplomatically.

maybe you are really chill with your kids but wife is discipline master, whack their tuition etc.
Yup. That is correct.

if both thinker, gg.

Agree with focus1974, key word is "complement" especially your weakness,

Some things that are of completely different strength from you can yield world war 3.

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi ish the bottom while shes the top. we complement each other beri well :o

ussr_1991

Banned
Reaction score
U mean one BBFA, never do sports (maybe except s3x sexrcise) but can study exam well one and the other jitao triathlon can run, cycle & swim?

䏣炆玧示老太

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering nia.

yes 1 wizard go with 1 warrior

zamoik

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering nia.

Are you taking about me 😂

kekoumian

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering nia.

That is the key i think. Need to balance. Life is a journey. Not just a bed of roses. You are looking for someone to conquer the world...not just walk the beach. Imagine a car with a driver and a commander going on a road trip with no destination..a life long journey...both have different roles and duties. Each requires different skills and strengths. It is about complementary. You enhance, enrich, complete, complement the other party....harmoniously.

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering nia.

"team"

suddenly cos you ill, or broke, your other will leave you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.