is jabra elite 75t / 65t worth it?

cowyblock

Reaction score
From what I search 75t seems to have a ton of problems like hissing, Bluetooth disconnects etc while 65t have other problems as well. At this point from what I read, it seems even worst than my 30$ redmi earbuds. so are 75t or 65t worth the price? and which is better?(fewer problems)
currently seems to have promo on both $198 for 75t, $138 for 65t

arfness

Reaction score
I think every single wireless earbud, if you google problems you will get thousands of issues and think its not worth it.

I have the 75t and I love them. had them since launch day and still function brilliantly. Ive had odd interference when standing at bus exit door, but that is about it.
I run with them and use it on daily commutes.

Reaction score
Yeah I found that Jabra wireless earbuds have quite the annoying interface when standing near the bus or train exit or even when tapping in to mrt station. The other brand of wireless earbuds doesn’t have. That’s why I sold the Jabra.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.