Is Parc Riviera a good choice for investment/ own stay?

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are giving up >200k worth of almost guaranteed profits on a very low capital (i.e Very high ROI). Can consider investing in S&P500 ETF or other equities/ETFs if you are comfortable with it. This should be able to cover whatever 'cost increment' in 8years.

If really need to 'forfeit', I think Hundred Trees or Infiniti or Monterey Park would be better choices. These are 999/FH condos. Of course get it at a reasonable price. Buying a resale (not new launch) 99 year condo in an area with lots of 999/FH condo usually dont give u any capital gains.

My preference is 99y New Launch > FH Resale / New Launch > 99y Resale. Assuming reasonable price of course.

How old are your kids ? This could be a factor if u wish to enrol your kids into Qifa. You may not be able to do so if u r staying at Tampines.
But but but The bay windows of these older resale.... :o

All projects along AYE.
Quantum wise, it's a huge gap...
A resale in these long LH cost $2.2xm while LH PR a newer development cost $1.5x-$1.6xm...

Let's not forget that Twin Vew 3+S (11xxsqft) are already transacting at $1.7xm while the non private lift 4 bedders (13xxsqft) transacting at $2.1xm.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
###

Think PR and TV new launch buyers already huat huat.

Next month you shall see buyers of WG new launch starting to subsell after SSD

##
Whistler Grand was launch attractively, some owners are just asking a slight premium from next door Parc Riviera.

E.g 2b1b in PR transacting high $8xxk-low $9xxk launch from $725k, WG 2b1b asking from $9xxk launch from $792k

ThinkCarefully

Master Member
Reaction score
Whistler Grand was launch attractively, some owners are just asking a slight premium from next door Parc Riviera.

E.g 2b1b in PR transacting high $8xxk-low $9xxk launch from $725k, WG 2b1b asking from $9xxk launch from $792k

###

Looks undervalued...
Maybe will increase price when you contact them and sub sale seller realised how hot the market is..

###

ThinkCarefully

Master Member
Reaction score
Parc Riviera has come a long way. They launch with single tier pricing for level 2-15....

Now Huat Huat!

###

One video presenter was saying
Looking at the price in today context, he can only salivate...šŸ˜­

Should have hoot all you can during that time for maximum huat.

###

ThinkCarefully

Master Member
Reaction score
But but but The bay windows of these older resale.... :o

All projects along AYE.
Quantum wise, it's a huge gap...
A resale in these long LH cost $2.2xm while LH PR a newer development cost $1.5x-$1.6xm...

Let's not forget that Twin Vew 3+S (11xxsqft) are already transacting at $1.7xm while the non private lift 4 bedders (13xxsqft) transacting at $2.1xm.

###

You remind me of ā€˜Infinitiā€™

The project that forms a barrier along aye to shield projects behind from all the noise and pollution..

The residents really contributed to the area by using their lungs to do filtration to benefit the health and well being of their neighbours.. šŸ¤£

###

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honestly I find PR not a good project compared to TV and WG.

The entire project has a cheap EC feel to it, seen the inside also gives a budget vibe to me.

You should go view TV or maybe wait for WG

ThinkCarefully

Master Member
Reaction score
Honestly I find PR not a good project compared to TV and WG.

The entire project has a cheap EC feel to it, seen the inside also gives a budget vibe to me.

You should go view TV or maybe wait for WG

###

Yes, TV and WG(cdl) more premium feel.
Also a better chance to shield from noise and dust (TV and inner block WG)

##

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.