BlueSG car renter told to pay $10k+$8K 3rd party fee for a minor accident damage..

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Think he is better off taking public transport. Driver clearly knows his limitation. Can't park in parallel lot then find those reverse in parking lot mah.

I don't pity him for his case.
driver should know the vehicle they are driving, if not den he is a really poor driver.... recently was at jln klapa, the parallel lots quite tight and i was driving a wish, stupid hiace with its protruding front was in the lot i wanna park, one look, told me wife lets go other places

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The driver also stupid.

The damages seemed superficial and he could have avoided this if he had just bring the car to a workshop and get it repaired before returning. Definitely would be less than $1K :s13:
If kenna find out will be charged more?

formula

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
driver should know the vehicle they are driving, if not den he is a really poor driver.... recently was at jln klapa, the parallel lots quite tight and i was driving a wish, stupid hiace with its protruding front was in the lot i wanna park, one look, told me wife lets go other places
Yep. Sometime agar agar will know our vehicle can go in or not. Don't want to take then risk then let others have it.

AngryPiglet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol $18K can buy a Sporty 2nd hand Honda Civics VTI 2.0

Some more with brembo brakes !

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info_photos.php?ID=1137035&CUR=1#photo

1137035_2b.jpg

1137035_6b.jpg

1137035_7b.jpg

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yep. Sometime agar agar will know our vehicle can go in or not. Don't want to take then risk then let others have it.
this is a very expensive lesson for this guy..... if bluesg wanna play punk, they can probably charge him for allowing someone else other than hirer to drive

AngryPiglet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If kenna find out will be charged more?

lol.. hahahaha how to find out?

From the photo and video, the damages look superficial
Damaged rim can be replaced easily.
Front part can be repaired with filler. Need to replace the whole bumper meh?

It really looked like a knock then some serious accident.

TehOPengSiuDai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This person also asked someone to help him take driving test? So jialat cannot park how to pass driving test?

happycanliao

Master Member
Reaction score

308404130-520410656758043-8533267767270933931-n.jpg

Hello everyone
I want to share here my experience of being charged 10000 SGD for a very mild accident damage and potential another 8000 SGD charge to third party.

I was trying to park my BlueSG car by the time, but the place is narrow, and I was struggling to park it perfectly. Another person offers to help me park my car. But he mistakenly pressed accelerator instead of brakes. The car hit a garbage can and stopped. Since the car just started, the speed is very low. But still very mild damage is caused to the car. Then I reported promptly to every party related. But one month later, I received the bill from BlueSG claiming the repair cost is almost 10000 SGD.

The repair cost is impossibly high. This huge amount really streches my budge and push me to the edge of brankcrupt.

I am still trying to speak to BlueSG for cost breakdowns and transparancy. But they didn't reply to me except for useless message through the app. I called Customer Service and they can't handle it nor pass me to someone to talk

Is there anyone who had similar experience that can help me on how to deal with BlueSG?
Credit by:peng Yuan

No insurance?

ridinglow

Master Member
Reaction score
no money.. dont drive..
no skill.. dont drive...
cannot park.. dont drive...
BK.... dont KPKB...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.