Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't forget to add the ~$500 for 4 x PCR tests
PDT in sg before going kl, cheapest is SATA 107 bucks. In msia on arrival is rm350 which is about 120sgd. Go back PDT ART I not too sure about msia price but definitely not that ex, on arrival sg pcr is 125. Need to find out how much ART in msia costs. Heng suay maybe total just nice reach 400

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No problem, my words may be a bit harsh because lately been hearing from my wife's hospital a lot of misinformation about the vtl and I had to correct her on that as well. Sorry about that.
So currently Singaporean if want to go Malaysia will have to take flight, land is not for us. Am I correct? Did not monitor the news :LOL:

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite surprised that land crossing can use either ART or PCR, given this choice, who would want to pay more for PCR?

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So currently Singaporean if want to go Malaysia will have to take flight, land is not for us. Am I correct? Did not monitor the news :LOL:
Previously I read that it was only for long term pass holders, but now the tune seems to have changed, allowing for sinkies and pr to go through land. See the article aagogo posted.

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite surprised that land crossing can use either ART or PCR, given this choice, who would want to pay more for PCR?
Well, by land u need to apply for the vtp and be subject to the competition for limited slots, so your leave may or may not materialise. By air, no such issues at all, book the tix and u are set.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw it in a FB "group", still open but only order by booking, very power. Check this out in FB, 你想知道的秘密Secret.
yar, they have their own local fan base, but honestly da bao liao not that nice because the oysters will end up being overcooked.

certain dishes have to eat on the spot, and oyster omelette is one of those

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yar, they have their own local fan base, but honestly da bao liao not that nice because the oysters will end up being overcooked.

certain dishes have to eat on the spot, and oyster omelette is one of those
Da Bao liao all foods also not nice liao.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Citizen now can go Malaysia using land VTL starting 20 Dec.
Anyone chionging to buy ticket :LOL:

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Citizen now can go Malaysia using land VTL starting 20 Dec.
Anyone chionging to buy ticket :LOL:
There will be no change to the current test protocols in Singapore and Malaysia.
All travellers entering Singapore will have to abide by the prevailing test protocols and safe management measures, which include the post-arrival, seven-day COVID-19 antigen rapid test regime.

day trip to JB add another $400 - $500 just for tests... world's best oyster omlette become world's most expensive oyster omlette liao :ROFLMAO:

i waiting unitl no need test protocols 😩

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There will be no change to the current test protocols in Singapore and Malaysia.
All travellers entering Singapore will have to abide by the prevailing test protocols and safe management measures, which include the post-arrival, seven-day COVID-19 antigen rapid test regime.

day trip to JB add another $400 - $500 just for tests... world's best oyster omlette become world's most expensive oyster omlette liao :ROFLMAO:

i waiting unitl no need test protocols 😩
Go JB for 1 week lah :ROFLMAO:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.