Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

Andrew833

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take note: Now VTL go KL can only take SQ, if other flights will need to quarantine.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't forget to add the ~$500 for 4 x PCR tests

magna_strike

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't forget to add the ~$500 for 4 x PCR tests
PDT in sg before going kl, cheapest is SATA 107 bucks. In msia on arrival is rm350 which is about 120sgd. Go back PDT ART I not too sure about msia price but definitely not that ex, on arrival sg pcr is 125. Need to find out how much ART in msia costs. Heng suay maybe total just nice reach 400

Andrew833

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No problem, my words may be a bit harsh because lately been hearing from my wife's hospital a lot of misinformation about the vtl and I had to correct her on that as well. Sorry about that.
So currently Singaporean if want to go Malaysia will have to take flight, land is not for us. Am I correct? Did not monitor the news :LOL:

beanstalk6

Reaction score

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite surprised that land crossing can use either ART or PCR, given this choice, who would want to pay more for PCR?

magna_strike

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So currently Singaporean if want to go Malaysia will have to take flight, land is not for us. Am I correct? Did not monitor the news :LOL:
Previously I read that it was only for long term pass holders, but now the tune seems to have changed, allowing for sinkies and pr to go through land. See the article aagogo posted.

magna_strike

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite surprised that land crossing can use either ART or PCR, given this choice, who would want to pay more for PCR?
Well, by land u need to apply for the vtp and be subject to the competition for limited slots, so your leave may or may not materialise. By air, no such issues at all, book the tix and u are set.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.