Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solo viewing no need fancy seating, also fancy seating more chance to fall asleep, those couple seat is for molesting each other during the movie one šŸ¤£
I mean D Box or other similar simulator not those lay down like bed type lah. I couple also won't try, lay down then later fell asleep liao :ROFLMAO:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Christmas and New Year holiday long weekend, if come back on 26/12 or 2/1 noon time, will 1st link and 2nd link jam? Human jam

regionmaster

Reaction score
Jb side chope passport which lanes are double counter? But not always will have two counters open right

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or MACS application exercise starting soon?

Hope it's something payable so at least there won't be too many sinkies using. šŸ¤£

just hope that can apply directly and don't have to go thru a useless 3rd party

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm OK with their agent. :grin:

my passport has never left my side, other than when i had to get my USA Visa, and it was left inside the US embassy.

i'm not ok with handing my passport for an overnight situation of any kind, espicially with an "agent" that is probably bring my passport over to malaysia to have macs pasted on.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my passport has never left my side, other than when i had to get my USA Visa, and it was left inside the US embassy.

i'm not ok with handing my passport for an overnight situation of any kind, espicially with an "agent" that is probably bring my passport over to malaysia to have macs pasted on.
I think it's with the Malaysian High Commission here, much like how Malaysia visa applications were done before, only through agents (don't know about these days).

hwsstx

Reaction score
This says that they plan for budget 2023 to have automated immigration clearance. By the time the kinks are ironed out, it will be 2024 for the system to be operational.

How the end of automated clearance system will impact Causeway crossers
https://www.malaymail.com/amp/news/...-system-will-impact-causeway-crossers/1663606

...not fool-proof as it has allowed multiple entries into Malaysia without proof of exiting from Singapore,ā€ said the source, adding that it was a matter of national security as well.

In the past, the media has highlighted that the system was not fool-proof as there were no biometric thumb-scanners placed at the MACS autogates at both the border crossings.

Yes...important kinks to iron out.

However MY is already using one system themselves & I noticed Finger ID is required.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.