Julie Tan is sad because of online harassment ☹️

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score
don't get it...after so many years still don't realize the more she post these kind of thing...the more she is baiting? :vijayadmin:

min0ri

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
大不了回去当路人 if she’s so scared of media harassment.

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then stop being a "celebrity" lor since cannot take online criticism. The photo above also still must take until so swee swee with proper lighting sia. Serious anot? Or just for advertisement.

brushless

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
internet is the real ocean

she needs to know how to create her own bubble

and hear only the good things from her fans and friends

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't get it...after so many years still don't realize the more she post these kind of thing...the more she is baiting? :vijayadmin:
of course she realise, but she like to chut victim card :o

playing victim is her entire personality

boyinhersense

Master Member
Reaction score
Shut down the online media.
Then, you have nothing to be bothered about.
Leave the kitchen.

i don’t get it. I’m not a fan of hers so I don’t follow her (not that I follow anyone).

if people don’t like her, it seems simple enough just to ignore and don’t follow her.

I don’t get why some people actually get themselves so worked up over a total stranger that they want to spew vitriol on her social media.

Any haters care to comment what drives you?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.