Jurong dorm that neglect migrant workers is managed by Centurion helmed by 2 PAP Potong Pasir grassroot leaders

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dat Han's wifey ish socialite Susanna Kang, who show off their Sentosa Cove party house to 160 media a few years ago

jin song to be rich

Chic abodes: Two stylish women open up their homes​

Susanna Kang's Sentosa Cove party home has rooms inspired by the four seasons​

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/home-design/party-in-season

IRhIKgG.jpg

Her air con must be very cold for her to wear thick layers at home

wendychan202

Banned
Reaction score
They stay gcb, drive big cars fly first class eat Michelin star restaurants, we salty and jelly
not salty
totally incensed that these can be considered good people

if so there is NO god
but i still think they willburn in hell or their version of whaever religion they are
i spit on these rich

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
Earn so much from housing these FWs but gian png when it comes to basic welfare like giving proper food and proper Covid19 policy.
Just don't want to lower their profit margin nia.. sooner or later sure tell sembcorp price going to increase because they need to give PROPER welfare

pui pui pui

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
these cases i happy to see tiong embassy sharp elbow the govt into doing things

FW or citizens complain they just go through motion and let the fat cats do their nonsense, letting the rot just continue to fester

other country lobbyist like shag. down here just form ** trade association can liao lol

Boiaukin

Reaction score
never even heard of these 2 jokers despite staying here for so many year

dun even see them also.... maybe my neighbor @Boiaukin knows
Heard of them after the Dorm issues surfaced last year but seriously, never seen them or because I rarely attended their functions in the estate.

How #notmyMP won back this estate mostly because of all these rich people who supported him with money. Take his right hand man for example, someone well known for using his own money 🤔 to help the residents. I ever saw with my own eyes before that an old man chased after him at the carpark near the CC and the next moment, he took out some cash and give it to the old man.

The following article is interesting:
https://onlinehammer.proboards.com/thread/51/more-sharks-soup-potong-pasir
I am just disappointed that why this right hand man didn't keep to his promise of move on, and rethink his priorities. 🤣

End of the day, to those who thought #notmyMP is great on winning back PP, please lor, without these supporters, especially this right hand man, you all think he can do it?

Not many MPs in my life but I have to say #notmyMP is the "best" from the bottom up. 👎

marygoround

Master Member
Reaction score
So will PAP Minister Tan See Leng fine this company with 2 grassroots leaders as directors?
Fine abit and give them more relief package!? You should know where the billion dollars COVID-19 package went to right pockets?

yaucs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remains to be seen if any action will be taken on dorm operators for reported lapses.

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Heard of them after the Dorm issues surfaced last year but seriously, never seen them or because I rarely attended their functions in the estate.

How #notmyMP won back this estate mostly because of all these rich people who supported him with money. Take his right hand man for example, someone well known for using his own money 🤔 to help the residents. I ever saw with my own eyes before that an old man chased after him at the carpark near the CC and the next moment, he took out some cash and give it to the old man.

The following article is interesting:
https://onlinehammer.proboards.com/thread/51/more-sharks-soup-potong-pasir
I am just disappointed that why this right hand man didn't keep to his promise of move on, and rethink his priorities. 🤣

End of the day, to those who thought #notmyMP is great on winning back PP, please lor, without these supporters, especially this right hand man, you all think he can do it?

Not many MPs in my life but I have to say #notmyMP is the "best" from the bottom up. 👎
ya, dun even know those 2 idiots.... never even heard of them, though we do attend some events but it's more for the kids especially during holidays...

many of us know mah, without ah chua, #notmyMP is nothing.... in fact ah chua is more like the MP here than that blob fish... if he had moved on and didn't stay to help, #notmyMP probably won't win lor...

roary9

Reaction score
Privatize profits, socialize the costs.

Profits go directly into their pockets. Problems use taxpayers paid civil services to solve.

Its enriching and great to be a PAP crony.

There is NO corruption in Singapore under the whiter than white pap.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.