Just realised my colleague kena the OCBC scam LOL

natsuoto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even if you don’t invest, you don’t stupidly put everything inside just 1 bank la dey

Cecamaster

Master Member
Reaction score
Having multiple bank account increase the possibilities that scam SMS applies to you and increase the chances that you being scammed. For example, I often receives fake SMSes from OCBC and DBS scammers. How I know is fake? Because I do not have bank account with these banks.
So actually safest bank is banks like BOC or chica bank ? Because scammer also know the yield is so low. Why bother, scamming is like casting a net and hoping to catch fish.... If go cast a net in waters with less fish, chances are lower ... How many ppl use those banks?

coolmyth

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS sibei zeh ark! Beware karma coming back to bite chiu in the kar chng! o_O

lifeafter41

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who needs enemy when you have this type of colleagues…….

pantss

Reaction score
1. What is the Deposit Insurance Scheme?
A:
The DI Scheme protects insured deposits held with a full bank or finance company. Insured depositors will be compensated up to a maximum of S$75,000 in the event a DI Scheme member fails.
Client is not member... member is bank

Atrina_Boy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't need why need to laugh at your colleague plight.

Guess that's human.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.