Just realised my colleague kena the OCBC scam LOL

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

hotamp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saturday leow, lots of CSB will come out of edmw, sure got some ppl will come out and stir up old shiat. :s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays surprisingly still have so many people keeping so much $$$ in their bank account.

Better to park $$$ to get better return somewhere else.

Moowoow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He called everyday but was told investigation still ongoing. Cant comment yet.

hope they dont compensate him haha
At the speed of such investigation also by police, the monies already well spent by some mules overseas

Moowoow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The scammers also Jin smart, police in Europe long Christmas holiday during that period

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having multiple bank account increase the possibilities that scam SMS applies to you and increase the chances that you being scammed. For example, I often receives fake SMSes from OCBC and DBS scammers. How I know is fake? Because I do not have bank account with these banks.
Having multiple bank accounts by older non IT savvy folks may indeed increase their risk to such scams. Freaking scammers really making life difficult to everyone.

rampage333

Banned
Reaction score
Moi flen too tio ocbc scam, lost 510k , his married and got 3 kids, ask me how to tell waifu, now his account bal 200 dollars..

Philipkee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having multiple bank account increase the possibilities that scam SMS applies to you and increase the chances that you being scammed. For example, I often receives fake SMSes from OCBC and DBS scammers. How I know is fake? Because I do not have bank account with these banks.
It's like key people taking different planes to the same meeting. Lessen the risk of all dying in one plane crash but increase the risk of one of them dying in a plane crash.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park where le

Ask those Expert Edmwers here. :grin:

For me, buy some good stocks to keep, look around you and you should know which are the one especially now you can buy stocks from a lot of other countries.

Buy some cryto currency, I think this is the future.

But of course, don't just buy blindly, do your own homework first.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.