kF94 or Surgical mask?

Passerbytoday

Reaction score
some cheap kf94 can’t filter anything much. Some made in china one are quite bad. Get HSA one better. Try air plus or MaskSafe. Both very comfortable. If not get the made in Korea kf 94. Proper n95 is the best. Harder and expensive to get but good for high risk area. N100 also can. But the n95 up are very uncomfortable to wear long hours leh

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd go for HSA-approved locally manufactured surgical masks. Present preferences are MaskSafe (blue) and MaxCare (white and black).

KF94 I'd only go for Korean-originated. Remember to read reviews as delivered from Korean may not necessarily be Made in Korea.

Sumaris

Reaction score
KF94 - easier to buy a legit one compared to KN95. Great fit and mostly comfy for long hours wearing.

@WussRedXLi posted many videos testing various mask filtration capabilities. Maybe you can ssrr his post. :ROFLMAO:

soyalove

Reaction score
KF94 - easier to buy a legit one compared to KN95. Great fit and mostly comfy for long hours wearing.
@WussRedXLi
posted many videos testing various mask filtration capabilities. Maybe you can ssrr his post.
:ROFLMAO:

Interested to know too. Which thread is it though?

soyalove

Reaction score
I wear 5 masks when I drive Taxi.
redface.gif

Not simple post. 😛

KPO_SAHM

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
correct, and so far no other masks have a better seal than kf94 or n95. im never going back to wearing normal/surgical face masks ever again.

I am wearing 2 pieces of surgical masks . One kid size for inner and adult mask as the outer layer. More economic and seemed many did that in trains or malls

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.