kF94 or Surgical mask?

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW, i also not sure why the above 2 mth old baby in NICU not counted in OYK's/MOH's figures.
Maybe due to some statistical rounding off to 2 significant figures etc?

244046448_10158158758182115_3182656963279702944_n.png

AuraKUPO

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The F731 shared around is good for our faces and economical option + good general workhorse KF94 (not really too big, too big would cause leaks here and there) or this Good Manner brand is premium stuff, good for even ngeow pax. The Good Manner innerply is damn smooth, plus the breathability is among the best i have ever encountered (albeit the differences are not very big, but it's somewhat noticeable if you A/B compare).

No need to get the other Charmzone ones, too ex.....

N95 not very practical for the general public, except in very dire situations. The headband pressure is too much for general public, for good reasons (sealing) of coz.
3M micropore tape + say the Good Manner KF94 is very comfy and gets to the level of a well fitted N95. (as long as you tape nicely and check no leaks). Wear 1 whole day 10 hrs also no issue without any physical activity, i can guarantee you.

Can dont use the tape to seal of coz, juz that u wont get the best fitted filtration nia.
Bro I bought the good manner kf94 mask based on your recommendation. I compared it with another brand that I purchased it randomly, 'Blue World' mask.

I find that electrostatic wise, blue world mask is stronger than good manner. Comfortability wise, blue world is smoother and have silky touch compared to good manner.

Not sure if you have reviewed this blue world brand before. Want to get more opinions before I bulk purchase it. Gumxia

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro I bought the good manner kf94 mask based on your recommendation. I compared it with another brand that I purchased it randomly, 'Blue World' mask.

I find that electrostatic wise, blue world mask is stronger than good manner. Comfortability wise, blue world is smoother and have silky touch compared to good manner.

Not sure if you have reviewed this blue world brand before. Want to get more opinions before I bulk purchase it. Gumxia

Nope i have not come across this one. I cant find it on qoo10 too. Got the URL?

This Blue world KF94, is it also as breathable (ie breathing resistance) as the Good Manner one when you compare it side by side? (use fingers to press down the nose wire so that both are not leaking...in real life i'll be using 3M micropore).

If it is that good, and most importantly even cheaper, can share it here so that others can get it as well.

ps. i think filtration wise the Good Manner and many KF94s are already way up there......i cannot really find any measurable differences between any of the KF94 models.
I use ambient air pollution as a test aerosol, between the F727 BFE 99.9% and the various KF94, i still could measure a wee bit of filtration difference (really very little, literally non existent).
If on a really hazy day then would i be able to tease out more, the difference is really that small.

eg more professional measurements on pro grade equipment as fitted on the fella's face.

gysDbmI.jpg

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Oh, this one on shopee? A bit ex leh....more ex than Good Manner ($18.23 after discount coupon) Later got time i go see if can get cheaper on qoo10. If got q points can also get further $3-4 off (with 300 - 400 q points that you get from Q lounge roulette) and get it down to $15-14 for 50pcs

Coz qoo10 can use coupons etc.
https://shopee.sg/★KF94★-BLUE-WORLD...30pcs-60pcs-i.68735256.11243997796?position=5
One more Blue World

https://shopee.sg/30P-50P-■-KF94-4p...1.8084460760?adsid=0&campaignid=0&position=-1

ps. KNN now qoo10 does not allow simultaneous usage of both the 30% discount coupon and free ship coupon gotten via Q lounge roulette spin. Past few purchases i was still able to use both. :mad:

Also, for those who wants coloured masks (pink, biege or dark grey) then this is just the only true KF94 that is coloured. The other coloured 3D korean masks are not KF94, just BFE 99.9% stuff. (anyway v little difference in filtration performance also lah)

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=697687324

AuraKUPO

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope i have not come across this one. I cant find it on qoo10 too. Got the URL?

This Blue world KF94, is it also as breathable (ie breathing resistance) as the Good Manner one when you compare it side by side? (use fingers to press down the nose wire so that both are not leaking...in real life i'll be using 3M micropore).

If it is that good, and most importantly even cheaper, can share it here so that others can get it as well.

ps. i think filtration wise the Good Manner and many KF94s are already way up there......i cannot really find any measurable differences between any of the KF94 models.
I use ambient air pollution as a test aerosol, between the F727 BFE 99.9% and the various KF94, i still could measure a wee bit of filtration difference (really very little, literally non existent).
If on a really hazy day then would i be able to tease out more, the difference is really that small.

eg more professional measurements on pro grade equipment as fitted on the fella's face.

gysDbmI.jpg
Yes breathability is good. Just that I am not knowledgeable to tell if it is good or not good. I just use a strand of hair to test how strong the mask can suck it from a distance :o

This is the link
https://shopee.sg/product/334873551/8084460760?smtt=0.241967440-1633511805.9

AuraKUPO

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, this one on shopee? A bit ex leh....more ex than Good Manner ($18.23 after discount coupon) Later got time i go see if can get cheaper on qoo10. If got q points can also get further $3-4 off (with 300 - 400 q points that you get from Q lounge roulette) and get it down to $15-14 for 50pcs

Coz qoo10 can use coupons etc.
https://shopee.sg/★KF94★-BLUE-WORLD...30pcs-60pcs-i.68735256.11243997796?position=5
One more Blue World

https://shopee.sg/30P-50P-■-KF94-4p...1.8084460760?adsid=0&campaignid=0&position=-1

ps. KNN now qoo10 does not allow simultaneous usage of both the 30% discount coupon and free ship coupon gotten via Q lounge roulette spin. Past few purchases i was still able to use both. :mad:

Also, for those who wants coloured masks (pink, biege or dark grey) then this is just the only true KF94 that is coloured. The other coloured 3D korean masks are not KF94, just BFE 99.9% stuff. (anyway v little difference in filtration performance also lah)

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=697687324
Yes bro I got it from the same link.

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 has so many restrictions on the use of coupons lately that friends and I are very sian to source things from there...

Boiaukin

Reaction score
KN95 from Value Shop selling at 10pcs for $1.95 is good, always out of stock.

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Besides N95, which is better KF 94 or surgical mask? Women who love to be swee swee choose KF94. Does it have better protection than surgical mask?
I tried but kf94 will slip down for me
I now wear surgical , mostly from tw n the airplus washable mask for up to 30x protection as the exterior

if u noticed a lot of ppl their side cheek n nose area r leaking / with gaps
So must use a cloth mask to wear over n make sure they covers well same as those n95 etc

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I am wearing 2 pieces of surgical masks . One kid size for inner and adult mask as the outer layer. More economic and seemed many did that in trains or malls
No use if the side r still with gaps
Wear 10 also no use

Coffeemate

Reaction score
I am wearing 2 pieces of surgical masks . One kid size for inner and adult mask as the outer layer. More economic and seemed many did that in trains or malls
I don't know why people do that. If the air has difficulty passing through the center filter area because there r toomany layers, it will want to slip through via the gaps around the edge instead. Likely end up worse.

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I am also wearing double surgical masks now.
No choice for ppl like us no money to buy quality N95.

Double masks seal the side gaps better as it's tighter.
With 1 surgical mask, the side gaps are wide open.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.