KO!!! 2 lao ah neh fighting

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The grey hair is like jin satki, held a knife and the other in singlet look skinny, turn out the skinny guy whack him with a chair and he KO :s13:

106gunner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Goes to tell you "if you drink dun fight, if you wanna fight dun drink"

BernardWYF

Banned
Reaction score
h91gQmU.gif
Why never go for the finishing blow?

Soccer player. Can go join Young Cats team

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These lao unker outside drinking always get into a fight.. Quite a few cases in kopi tiam and some fight even cost a life.

Rated R Edge

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol idiot. He brandish a knife so the other guy knock him out won’t tio any daiji with the police.

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes see those ah neh drink already happy bang table bang chair create music dancing. I really don't understand why they addicted to drink until so jialat?

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also love to drink whisky. But today drink tomorrow stop. Maybe one week twice or once. Why they can everyday drink than fall down break head tomorrow still can drink.

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also love to drink whisky. But today drink tomorrow stop. Maybe one week twice or once. Why they can everyday drink than fall down break head tomorrow still can drink.
in my yanger days i tot i wasn't an alcoholic but i could drink 6 days in a week! heng quit...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.