Konami's eFootball 2022

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone played this?

It is so bad....feel so sad, PES is gone...

Anyone still playing PES 2021?

gremioo8

Reaction score
i played twice against ai, once i let in goal, i quit, not even hard difficulty. play style so different, dont know how to play. too laggy also, my pc cant take it. meh.

used to play pes 2021 matchdays alot, but no more progression these days, so stopped.
any sg community for pes?

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i played twice against ai, once i let in goal, i quit, not even hard difficulty. play style so different, dont know how to play. too laggy also, my pc cant take it. meh.

used to play pes 2021 matchdays alot, but no more progression these days, so stopped.
any sg community for pes?
yeah so laggy...the players dun do what you command....lousy...not gonna play until they update...and the graphics...like pS1 graphics...struggling to string simple passes together....let alone tactics

i played pes 2021 matchdays almost every night....ya..now stop....so pple now all playing at the match lobby...either Friendly match lobby or Myclub lobby....went in yesterday to see 200+ pple in the match lobby playing....it was good...

i once played with a sg guy...after match he said will ask admin to add me in the sg pes community....but no sound....

docomospur

Reaction score
RIP Winning Eleven and PES. Seabass Takatsuka should look for another studio to give him a new platform.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. If PES is reboot on by another gaming company, i will jump over straight away.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.