Not open for further replies.

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
99B4BF4B5A6922AF0F80A8

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought Plan A can only be eaten by big fish LOEN, now they eat smaller fish also. Lol.

[INFO] Plan A Entertainment (Apink, Huh Gak, Victon) took over E&T Story Entertainment today, and acquired 60% of the shares of the company. E&T Story represents actress Kim Sohyun who have previously starred in Goblin, I Hear Your Voice, and Who Are You.

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought Plan A can only be eaten by big fish LOEN, now they eat smaller fish also. Lol.

[INFO] Plan A Entertainment (Apink, Huh Gak, Victon) took over E&T Story Entertainment today, and acquired 60% of the shares of the company. E&T Story represents actress Kim Sohyun who have previously starred in Goblin, I Hear Your Voice, and Who Are You.

Jin satki man :eek:

E&T i first time hear

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The other side got everything liao.

Not editing anything tonight.. bye and wee woo wee woo :s13:

#nba

fp1Sftt.jpg

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just open 1 here. The rest will go to moi private domain.

서울가요대상 KBS Seoul Music Awards 250118 1440p 60FPS Blackpink As If It's Your Last [~wEe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.