KPC's Inappropriate Content Warnings & Infraction PM Conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THIS point below is very valid n should be resolved right now

hwzadmin gave me 2 Inappropriate Content Warnings and only 1 came with an FDA Against IVM link - so I am STILL in the dark about the other warning
(apparently hwzadmin is too busy to read our PM Responses too)

BTW I just found out that NUHS did publish their successful findings on IVM
tho' the ST Report was completely SILENT there
So can now safely ignore that stupid FDA Warning against IVM

- Listen at 1:05:20 of this 2-hr video

Instead of the link to the already-deleted post, pls revert to the old forum practice of embedding/including copy of the relevant deleted post
so that we KNOW exactly what the Inappropriate Content etc was supposed to be there

Also for the Forum Nuisance Infraction [earned 3 points - can retract ? ]

Kindly spell out exactly WHAT the Offence there is too
- trolling, impersonation, troublemaker, clone accounts, etc. ???
- WHAT exactly pls

And include that Offending Deleted Post too

Thank you !

KPC

NumberX said:
PS: And please, whose idea was it to come out with this nonsense of PM'ing users of an infraction while giving us a link to a deleted post? What are you expecting us to see?

Ottoke : I will forward to admin for consideration on improving the system.

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Dear @kaypohchee

I will address two of the issued warnings first before addressing the infraction issued.
For future correspondence, kindly post in this subforum, on a new thread, as these issues are different.
Kindly do not reply to Hardwarezone admin as it is a system account that we utilize, and that we do not have access to its conversation inbox.

Please refer to the attached screenshots:

Warning 1: This post was removed as it contains conspiracy theories on ID2020.
The article, which is also safe guarded behind a potentially dangerous screen by twitter, alleges the agenda of implanting microchips to bodies via vaccination. People working in the NGO, ID2020 have received death threats as a result of this. This conspiracy theory needs to stop.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-sheer-dystopia.6399494/page-2#post-133667131
KPC3.PNG

Warning 2:
A public warning was appended to this post found here to inform users on the potential dangers of taking ivermectin.
First of all, I acknowledge that there are trials out there being conducted on the efficacy of various purported treatments for Covid-19.
These are all done via trials in a controlled setting to determine its suitability. This is an ongoing process conducted methodologically with findings concluded, peer reviewed and published. Crucially, we must know that science is an ongoing process where findings are questioned and answers sought. There is a high retraction rate for Covid-19 papers, and facts behind are often debunked or refined as researchers gain a better understanding on this novel coronavirus.

Next, these drugs are controlled for a reason and are not available off the counter. There is a high possibility that the misuse and/or improper consumption of substances can cause bodily harm / death. I have removed the post based this reason. Until it is approved by our local authorities for the public to use for Covid-19 through proper channels (Doctor prescribed), this post poses a danger to our forum population.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...o-take-vaccine.6496234/page-12#post-133658335
KPC1.PNG

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Lastly @kaypohchee

An infraction was issued to you for the following post:

KPC2.PNG

Firstly, what you were doing was the prescription of dosage of a controlled / prescription drug over the anonymity of the internet.
If by any chance that you are a medical professional, I am sure that there are certain ethics, laws, code of conducts that governs or prohibits the sharing of such advice without assessing the physiological condition of the patient with regards to age, gender, underlying health conditions, suitability criteria etc. As mentioned earlier, the misuse / improper consumption of medication can cause bodily harm including organ failure and death. As much as you are kind in your intentions in sharing this with the forum community, such matters should be handled by trained medical professionals.

Secondly, it is clear that you are trying to procure ivermectin from online sources. Do you have a local prescription for ivermectin and have you checked with the HSA, ICA on their regulations for the importing of controlled substances with / without a valid prescription? I am asking this as I do not want you to get into trouble with the law.

I have been advised that ivermectin is prescription drug. Getting it from overseas pharmacies without a valid prescription could be an illegal act.

Healthhub has some good reasons on why you should procure products from reputable sources:
https://www.healthhub.sg/live-healthy/336/dangers_health_products_online_hsa

Lastly, I refer you to the media release by the team from NUHS.
Despite no evidence of their having lower infection rates, men who received ivermectin had fewer symptomatic infections compared with vitamin C.
https://www.nuhs.edu.sg/sites/nuhs/...of-covid-19-in-high-transmission-settings.pdf
You must understand the medical terminology. In the trials, there is no evidence that Ivermectin lowers infection rates, however there are certain observations shown in the study such as fewer symptomatic infections. This is also what was said in your shared video, at that time stamp.

So in conclusion, the posts were removed as the advices given could pose a danger to the forum population. We have reports also received reports from concerned users with strong objections on the contents of your forum postings.

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear @Intrinion

Thank you for the comprehensive replies.

I have noted the contents though I might not necessarily agree 100% there with you - but that's OK - we are entitled to different POVs etc ....
eg
Warning 1 :
I don't agree with the people/orgs n the goals behind ID2020
- IMO the goals/agendas of such NGOs + WEF GAVI Davos Elites corrupt WHO Big Pharma Elite Politicians etc simply DON'T bode well for mankind

Warning 2 :
Our local medical researchers/authorities are known to be extremely SLOW as well as ultra-conservative [triple kiasu-kiasi as seen from what I'd termed as that NUHS' Designed to Fail Ultra-Low SINGLE 12mg IVM Dose]
(No Aggressive Design for a Re-purposed Therapy maybe due to Vaccine/other COIs etc ? shrugs )

IVM is one of the safest meds out there - toxicity occurs only at very high levels
How much more trials do you need ? - the FLCCC's Dr Kory's fav rant

YAWN :sleep: by the time Singapore formally approves IVM for the public
only doing so AFTER many other more enlightened countries have ALREADY done so for months/year(s) and made it available easily too - some as IVM Covid Home Care Kits for preventative use etc !

You know what they say of the Mindset : Reactive n not Proactive

Better not go on ... keeping it Short & Sweet here

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Intrinion

My Infracted Post

1) Those IVM Protocols are FREELY found at the FLCCC site and OPENLY discussed in many respectable IVM-Covid YT videos etc

IVM is a prescriptive med for originally Anti-Parasitic use
For use in covid IVM is treated as Off Label for Anti-Viral usage
IMHO IVM should be made EASILY available like Panadol

2) I tried without success to get a prescription for IVM from my Polyclinic - not possible as they don't carry it

Next I tried asking "friends" to try asking from doctor contacts whether they have IVM n got rebuffed most terribly - bc they typically are too kiasi-kiasu n protective ["not even going to ask for you"] PLUS I got wrongly accused of being some cheapskate + friendship abuser etc left a terribly sour taste with angry me here ...
So angry/disappointed they don't even bother to know where I'm coming from regarding IVM !

Now I'm aware being a so-called 1st World Country IVM might probably not be easily found in the Medical Practices or Pharmacies as most parasites would have been eliminated - I don't intend to go on some Wild Goose Search here

So buying online is my Best 'Last Resort' Choice + cheap too from India [can't read Chinese n don't trust Alibaba TB etc]

The IVM will be for our Private Use - am not importing as such for the purpose of resale n profit.

Taking personal responsibility for our own Covid Immune Health
[It's not illegal if don't get caught - NS saying ?]
Willing Seller Willing Buyer - not as if it's heroin or cocaine
Small risk to take - weighing Risk-Benefits

Now can't travel
If not can consider getting IVM from Batam JB BKK ?

3) Thanks for clearing up my confusion over the IVM "observations of less symptomatic infection there"

Now isn't it clear then that we can ALREADY obtain such Minimal FEWER symptomatic infections with such LOW Single IVM Dose (with cheap safe IVM), we thus DON'T need the experimental (contentious) vaccines which seem to achieve that SAME lessened symptomatic infection at best (since these vaccines don't confer the usual expected "immunity") ?

Hmmm let me guess
Those concerned user/report button KPC condemners must be in the pro-covid vaccine camp [+ anti-Vitamin camp - Vegan camp - anti-KPC camp etc]
obviously they will bash those who might decide against taking the experimental 'vaccines' [so as not to participate in the biggest human trial after our own independent critical thinking/judgment]

I like posting/sharing anti-mainstream/differing views etc - presenting more sides or views esp from the stifled or underdog etc
Should I be SILENCED n prevented from sharing these opposing content or POVs etc ?
(at times what is deemed 'inappropriate' might differ too - but such is life)
OK - must try more to be a 'posting angel' ..... LOL

BTW can I ask the Mods to pls INCLUDE a copy of the deleted offending post manually NOT just the link in ALL Warning & Infraction PMs - as it otherwise makes things so frustrating for us (am in the dark on the offending post in the latest 2nd Infraction )

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
@Intrinion

My Infracted Post

1) Those IVM Protocols are FREELY found at the FLCCC site and OPENLY discussed in many respectable IVM-Covid YT videos etc

IVM is a prescriptive med for originally Anti-Parasitic use
For use in covid IVM is treated as Off Label for Anti-Viral usage
IMHO IVM should be made EASILY available like Panadol

2) I tried without success to get a prescription for IVM from my Polyclinic - not possible as they don't carry it

Next I tried asking "friends" to try asking from doctor contacts whether they have IVM n got rebuffed most terribly - bc they typically are too kiasi-kiasu n protective ["not even going to ask for you"] PLUS I got wrongly accused of being some cheapskate + friendship abuser etc left a terribly sour taste with angry me here ...
So angry/disappointed they don't even bother to know where I'm coming from regarding IVM !

Now I'm aware being a so-called 1st World Country IVM might probably not be easily found in the Medical Practices or Pharmacies as most parasites would have been eliminated - I don't intend to go on some Wild Goose Search here

So buying online is my Best 'Last Resort' Choice + cheap too from India [can't read Chinese n don't trust Alibaba TB etc]

The IVM will be for our Private Use - am not importing as such for the purpose of resale n profit.

Taking personal responsibility for our own Covid Immune Health
[It's not illegal if don't get caught - NS saying ?]
Willing Seller Willing Buyer - not as if it's heroin or cocaine
Small risk to take - weighing Risk-Benefits

Now can't travel
If not can consider getting IVM from Batam JB BKK ?

3) Thanks for clearing up my confusion over the IVM "observations of less symptomatic infection there"

Now isn't it clear then that we can ALREADY obtain such Minimal FEWER symptomatic infections with such LOW Single IVM Dose (with cheap safe IVM), we thus DON'T need the experimental (contentious) vaccines which seem to achieve that SAME lessened symptomatic infection at best (since these vaccines don't confer the usual expected "immunity") ?

Hmmm let me guess
Those concerned user/report button KPC condemners must be in the pro-covid vaccine camp [+ anti-Vitamin camp - Vegan camp - anti-KPC camp etc]
obviously they will bash those who might decide against taking the experimental 'vaccines' [so as not to participate in the biggest human trial after our own independent critical thinking/judgment]

I like posting/sharing anti-mainstream/differing views etc - presenting more sides or views esp from the stifled or underdog etc
Should I be SILENCED n prevented from sharing these opposing content or POVs etc ?
(at times what is deemed 'inappropriate' might differ too - but such is life)
OK - must try more to be a 'posting angel' ..... LOL

BTW can I ask the Mods to pls INCLUDE a copy of the deleted offending post manually NOT just the link in ALL Warning & Infraction PMs - as it otherwise makes things so frustrating for us (am in the dark on the offending post in the latest 2nd Infraction )

Hi @kaypohchee

1. I agree that the dosages are available online but they may not be for public use or self medication. Moreover, you must also know that what you had done, in your sharing, was similar to prescribing medicine dosage when nothing much is concrete yet. No doctor / pharmacist would prescribe dosages without knowing the underlying condition of their patients.

2. As you mentioned, Ivermectin is a prescription drug for certain usages. Therefore it is controlled and regulated. Its use in Covid-19 studies is currently only in medical trials under the close supervision of researchers and doctors. Each trial is rigorously conducted and have gone through certain internal reviews required for human trials.
I will not dispute that IVM could be one of the many answers, but it has to be properly approved by local authorities for public use outside clinical trials.

Hence, for you to approach doctors to ask for IVM, is similar to me saying that "eating a sweet a day keeps the doctor away". They have the responsibility to ensure that you will not cause harm to yourself by taking medicines not meant for this purpose. Similarly, we removed the post not because we are sponsored by big pharma or whatever (full disclosure, we are not), but to ensure that we are here to ensure the safety of our forumers.

3. Vaccination or the IVM, both do not offer 100% prevention for anything. While results are promising, further studies are needed to be conducted. Fewer symptomatic infections from my understanding means you are still infected, but show lesser symptoms or effects. It does not prevent. This was what was shared in your 2 hour + video and also from the media release (as i didn't have time to read through the paper) by the team from NUHS.

Lastly, I may overstep my boundaries here but my concern is also for your health. Please don't do things get yourself into unnecessary trouble with the law. Get a prescription and seek clarification from the authorities before you do anything. I understand you are a primary caregiver to your parent.

I will not comment on who reported the post as it's in done in confidence, but I do read Covid-19 news and manuscripts. Noted on the request for the removed post / offending infraction to be appended to the conversation (formerly known as private messages). This is a new forum platform and as such we are still further refining it.

Have a nice saturday ahead.

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Intrinion

At the right dosages [NOT conservatively Low like the NUHS Trial]
IVM HAS been shown to Prevent as it performs very well in ALL stages
- from Prophylaxis/Prevention all the way to the various Treatment Stages
= an ideal therapy !
[n therefore THE very reason why it was vilified/denied as an effective covid therapy as then the rolled-out EUA for the experimental "vaccines" wouldn't have been possible at all ! ]

Now I wait for some Wayang Sh*t Show from corrupt WHO n evil Bill Gates on THEIR (too-late) IVM trials !

I am already convinced on the IVM efficacy from numerous n=1s n the increasing IVM-Approved Countries like South Africa Slovakia Czech Republic etc with latest being India too ! What more in the USA all 4 covid patients (so far) in ICU n on ventilators improved or recovered after Court Orders compelling the stupid hospitals to administer IVM to save their lives !

India was doing well in certain northern states that had adopted IVM last year
- BUT then with the new gov politics etc IVM was STOPPED in Jan with the mass vaccination roll out coupled with religious idiosyncracies - poor management etc (+ highly probable manifestation of Geert's mass vaccination fears - Viral Mutations n Immune Escape) = today's disasters in India !

Even the FLCCC recently Revised the 2-Weekly to Weekly Dose (at 0.2mg/kg or average12mg for 60kg pax) after the initial dose on Day 1 + Day 3 for better Prophylaxis or Prevention Protocol (I-MASK+ Protocol)
(Contrast that with our kiasi NUHS with Single Dose IVM in 42 days backing wrong horse Lancet retracted toxicity article)
I DON'T trust Lancet at all after EAT-Lancet n their associations with evil WEF Davos Elites etc !!!!

As stated before such simple protocol is like taking Panadol for prevention as it is not Rocket Science that requires a doctor's supervision which is ONLY required when already infected later or hospitalised etc

Taking IVM would be an Additional Layer of Preventative Protection since the Immune Escape from the variants from the global mass vaccination will see our carefully-built up Natural Immunity (with aggressive daily doses Vits D3-C-K2(MK7) + Zinc Mg) eroded away here
Really crucial n needed by kiasu me for us as we aren't taking the vaccine nor want to be part of the largest human trial in the history of mankind !

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Can you explain how is repeated replies from him harrassing?
Harrassing is one sided. If he had not replied, well, I will accept the infractions.
He has his own opinion. I did not report his opinion.
He reply and reply, in the end spam report for harrassment.
Will you ask him to grow up?
The statement of "I do not fight for last word, I only reply when quoted" was said by HIM IN THE THREAD. I cant reply and challenge him on that statement IN THE THREAD? I did means I derail the thread?
In the end, was I wrong? No.
I did not quote him but he kept replying.
I called him a minister wannabe. Am I am wrong?
No. He isnt a minister but a wannabe.
Tell me, how did the infracted post derailed/harrassed? I stated 100% FACTS.

You shouldnt have replied. You were the mod who ownself went against forum rules of openly allowing clones. Ownself cant even set good example wanna ask me to grow up? Maybe you wanna infract this post as well because I "harrassed" you?

I took an independent look at this thread separate from @Ottoke and came to the same conclusion.
Interesting that you mentioned that you did not quote him. So what was your intent by writing all the above mentioned posts?
It's clear that you were trying to make a point and to instigate some form of response. Now, I do not think that one side is correct.
From my understanding both users have been warned for their posts.

If you have issues with any user or am unable to engage in a civil discussion with them, then leave the thread, add that user into your ignore list.

To your notion that I went against forum rules by openly allowing clones; I have explained in multiple posts, that people make mistakes and that second chances should be given on a case by case basis. I have made it clear that people who misuse this will be permanently banned on sight such as FCS. Furthermore, this is not a decision that was unilaterally made by one person. We have internal moderator processes for such cases. That said, I do see the confusion that you must have just because I was trying to be transparent in the AMA / other relevant threads and explained on behalf of the team.

Can I report you for derailing my thread?
Will you self infract?
Hmm, so I am being reported just because I was addressing an infraction appeal by other forum users? That's a first :s13:
I believe all users such as @kaypohchee deserve a space for their appeals and thoughts to be heard.

I have also made it clear to the her in my response to her that for future appeals, posts should be in a separate thread.
If I had higher rights to this sub forum I will move it out to a separate thread, but alas, I do not have it here.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
@Intrinion

At the right dosages IVM HAS been shown to Prevent as it performs very well in ALL stages - from Prophylaxis/Prevention all the way to the various Treatment Stages
= an ideal therapy !
[n therefore the very reason why it was vilified/denied as an effective covid therapy as then the rolled-out EMA for the experimental "vaccines" wouldn't have been possible at all ! ]

Now I wait for some Wayang Show from WHO n Bill Gates on THEIR too-late IVM trials !

I am already convinced on the IVM efficacy from numerous n=1s n the increasing IVM-Approved Countries like South Africa Slovakia Czech Republic etc with latest being India too ! What more in the USA all 4 covid patients (so far) in ICU n on ventilators improved or recovered after Court Orders compelling the stupid hospitals to administer IVM to save their lives !

India was doing well in certain northern states that had adopted IVM last year
- BUT then with the new gov politics etc IVM was STOPPED in Jan with the mass vaccination roll out coupled with religious idiosyncracies - poor management etc (+ highly probable manifestation of Geert's mass vaccination fears - Viral Mutations n Immune Escape) = today's disasters in India !

Even the FLCCC recently Revised the 2-Weekly to Weekly Dose (at 0.2mg/kg or average12mg for 60kg pax) after the initial dose on Day 1 + Day 3 for better Prophylaxis or Prevention Protocol (I-MASK+ Protocol)
(Contrast that with our kiasi NUHS with Single Dose IVM in 42 days backing wrong horse Lancet retracted toxicity article)
I DON'T trust Lancet at all after EAT-Lancet n their associations with evil WEF Davos Elites etc !!!!

As stated before such simple protocol is like taking Panadol for prevention as it is not Rocket Science that requires a doctor's supervision when already infected or hospitalised etc

Taking IVM would be an Additional Layer of Preventive Protection since the Immune Escape from the variants from the global mass vaccination will see our carefully-built up Natural Immunity (with aggressive daily doses Vits D3-C-K2(MK7) + Zinc Mg) eroded away here
Really crucial n needed by kiasu me for us as we aren't taking the vaccine nor want to be part of the largest human trial in the history of mankind !
Noted on your views, I think we each have different perspectives on this. For medications (prescription dosage, etc.) it is my view that we should leave it to medical professionals. Certain things you see online are recommendation guidelines, but there is definitely a disclaimer that prescription and dosage should be handled by trained professionals.

I do not want to sound like a broken record. As there are still too many unknowns, I must take a more cautious approach to protect the safety and well being of the forum population (especially on the use of medication that is not yet approved by our local authorities). I have nothing against your continued sharing and posts, but I hope you post responsibly and take note of what is permitted and what is not. If posts are found to not be acceptable, we will remove it.

Please stay safe and take care.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I report you for derailing my thread?
Will you self infract?

My apologies here TS

My 1st Post here was to simply highlight & add-on to "the nonsense of the useless link to the already deleted post in the Warning/Infraction PM/Conversations from the Mods/Admin

Pls be gracious & magnanimous over how things developed & flowed ......

@Intrinion

Maybe you could remove/move [or copy over?] the posts here made between you and I (me?) to a completely new FF thread here titled
"KPC's Inappropriate Content Warnings & Infraction PM Conversations" to neaten things up etc ? TIA !

I will continue with my broken record in the other relevant threads so as to spare TS the anguish n agro of my continued posting in HIS FF thread

Tho' I STILL feel you need to be cognisant of the SLOW Kiasu Reactive SOP of our local authorities as that is NOT Good for us at all !
There ARE times when WE need to be Proactive for our own well-being etc

Now I really need to be EXTRA Careful with my posting as have got
3 + x3 = 0 (but What SPAM Post was that ???) = 3 not 6 points and CANNOT Afford to have more infraction points meted out - sighzzzzz

EDIT : TY TY so much Intrinion (y)
Still curious to find out which was the offending post there in the HCQ Trial thread tho'

BTW - WHERE do we find our Infraction Point Tally in this new forum ?
Currently I am counting from the Infraction PMs

My haters really out in full force on the report button these few days bah
Hope the Mods really Read & Analyse Posts etc before infracting solely on Report Button activation
{tho' I must say your handling/response here - really a Breath of Fresh Air from my past Ban-infraction experiences}

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
My apologies here TS

My 1st Post here was to simply highlight& add-on to "the nonsense of the useless link to the already deleted post in the Warning/Infraction PM/Conversations from the Mods/Admin

@Intrinion

Maybe you could remove/move [or copy over?] the posts here made between you and me to a completely new FF thread here titled "KPC's Inappropriate Content Warnings & Infraction PM Conversations" to neaten things up etc ? TIA !

3 + 3 (What SPAM Post was that ???) = 6 points and CANNOT Afford to have more infractions - sighzzzzz
Hope the Mods really Read & Analyse etc before infracting solely on Report Button activation
Apologies, I don't have the moderator features for this sub forum haha. The administrators of the forum will move when they see it. Kindly create a new thread in this sub forum the next time :)

Noting that you have been really understanding and hoping for your future cooperation, I have reversed the infraction issued under me to a warning. You will receive another system generated message for the warning. The previously issued points will be invalidated.

Please see your conversations on the outstanding points that you have on your account. Please do not reply to hardwarezone admin as we do not have access to it.

NumberX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My apologies here TS

My 1st Post here was to simply highlight & add-on to "the nonsense of the useless link to the already deleted post in the Warning/Infraction PM/Conversations from the Mods/Admin

@Intrinion

Maybe you could remove/move [or copy over?] the posts here made between you and I (me?) to a completely new FF thread here titled
"KPC's Inappropriate Content Warnings & Infraction PM Conversations" to neaten things up etc ? TIA !

I will continue with my broken record in the other relevant threads so as to spare TS the anguish n agro of my continued posting in HIS FF thread

Tho' I STILL feel you need to be cognisant of the SLOW Kiasu Reactive SOP of our local authorities as that is NOT Good for us at all !
There ARE times when WE need to be Proactive for our own well-being etc

3 + x3 = 0 (but What SPAM Post was that ???) = 3 not 6 points and CANNOT Afford to have more infraction points meted out - sighzzzzz

EDIT : TY TY so much Intrinion (y)
Still curious to find out which was the offending post there in the HCQ Trial thread tho'

BTW - WHERE do we find our Infraction Point Tally in this new forum ?
Currently I am counting from the Infraction PMs

Hope the Mods really Read & Analyse Posts etc before infracting solely on Report Button activation
{tho' I must say your handling/response here - really a Breath of Fresh Air from my past Ban-infraction experiences}
No worries bro. I have nothing against you.
I was merely using the mod's logic back on himself/herself.
You can see straight away he go "oh I was just this this this".
His logic not self applicable.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No worries bro. I have nothing against you.
I was merely using the mod's logic back on himself/herself.
You can see straight away he go "oh I was just this this this".
His logic not self applicable.

Thanks !

For the record I'm a Senior Sis - will be drawing down on my Age 65 FRS CPF next year

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WHO n FDA certain authorities etc have vilified IVM for the EUA experimental vaccine agenda

FYI I just read from Twitter that Bill n Melinda Gates are getting a divorce after 27 years - she refused to be vaxxed
Most probably for Tax Reasons ?

This video below shows just how corrupt institutions such as WHO really are ...
So DON'T ever trust them to have a say over our health n other areas of our lives

We must think critically for ourselves n not surrender our liberties n freedoms to Evil Ones like WEF Bill Gates Davos Elites WHO UN World Bank Eat-Lancet Big Food Big Pharma Evil UK n Irish etc Politicians like Tony Blair Boris Johnson etc .....
Capitalising on the covid pandemic to bring forward the Great Reset - Build Back Better CRAP

Why not use IVM to save lives ?????

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When it comes to medical and health issues, it is best to stick to known, verified and credible sources.

Don't anyhow share information.

If you go to reddit, soliciting for medical advice is a straight No No.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sat n Intrinion has been pretty active :cry: sighzzzz

1) 4 posts got deleted :

- Your post in the thread Necessity to Flatten the Curve ! was deleted.
Reason: Covid treatments (including use of ivermectin) which is not approved treatment in sg

KPC : As that thread is my default Covid19 thread where I share snippets n news from ALL Over the World and hardly from Singapore, I feel I should not be SILENCED or prevented from sharing covid treatments available OUTSIDE Singapore - do we need to be ostriches with our heads buried in the sand ?

- Your post in the thread We are sceptical that high rates of vaccination will allow life to go back to normal: Experts was deleted.
Reason: Promotion / prescription of medication and alleged purported benefits
Yesterday at 9:06 PM

KPC : So any (alternative) suggestion for allowing life to go back to normal is prohibited. Also Not "alleged purported benefits" as claimed since that is the fraudulent narrative/disinformation from the corrupt WHO & FDA with their EUA Mass Vaccination agendas etc .... Do look at the many clear proofs of these benefits instead

- Your post in the thread Discrimination against Tan Tock Seng Hospital staff 'distressing', says PM Lee was deleted.
Reason: Unrelated spam
Yesterday at 8:59 PM

KPC : 🤬😷🤐

- Your post in the thread We are sceptical that high rates of vaccination will allow life to go back to normal: Experts was deleted.
Reason: Conspiracy theories
Yesterday at 8:49 PM

KPC : Even if it does turn out to be a conspiracy theory we aren't allowed to discuss or share the latest there - Why Not ?
IMHO the Great Reset (Build Back Better - Climate Change Hoax - etc) are all OPEN announced documented conspiracy theories (Convenient Excuses for wresting global control) of the WEF IMF Davis n Political Elites etc ...
I'm NOT so blind as to not be able to see it as what it actually is ...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 😷😒

2) Inappropriate Content Warning

“Breaking news after medical analysis: PCR tests prove to be a tool for genocide” - spreading of conspiracy theories.

Your post (KPC : Ivermectin Approved for Covid19 Use in South Africa) has resulted in a warning worth 0 points. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

KPC : I guess it needs more cases from other sources [other than Slovokia] for corroboration there. What is clear however is that the PCR Test is not reliable
n not meant to be diagnostic as confirmed by its deceased inventor.
The site too is pretty interesting
https://eindtijdnieuws.com/breaking...id=IwAR3WUYcE6bvn8oaeu8SyatmGGI9Rfn-uRjKjxajq
An analysis of test sticks from COVID PCR tests by a hospital in Slovakia confirms genocide. This is a global, thoughtful and carefully prepared event!

Now surely THIS below is Very Real n not some secret undocumented Conspiracy Theory again ?
https://eindtijdnieuws.com/schok-du...orona-slechts-een-excuus-voor-de-grote-reset/

SHOCK! German politician unpacks: Corona just an excuse for the Great Reset​

A shocking revelation about the elite's diabolical plan: just one purchase per week, curfew during the day, partitioning of homes, climate lockdowns, taking the kids away if they don't cooperate, depopulation, and more ...

This is a shocking message from Germany, and she has seen it with her own eyes: AfD politician Andrea Haberl, Freising-Pfaffenhofen's district director, published a voice message in the chat group 'Eltern stehen auf' ('Parents stand up '). In it, she talks about the consequences of the Infection Protection Act, which was passed on Friday. According to Haberl, this decision has already been agreed between all parties and will be approved by a two-thirds majority. "I can say with 1000% certainty that this law will be passed."
The Great Reset is performed; that's a done deal.
The 'Corona crisis' is just a pretext for this. Because with the help of vaccinations, the world population must be drastically reduced. She also talks about the danger to businesses and private properties, the taking of children for 'troublemakers', climate lockdowns, shared housing. In short: total control by the state!
Merkel's seizure of power: sole ruler over Germany from Monday
As of Monday, Angela Merkel will be the sole ruler of all of Germany as this law will repeal federalism. Haberl compares the situation to Hitler's seizure of power in 1933, and explains that federalism should have prevented exactly that , namely: a renewed takeover. Merkel's 16 years in power made it possible for her to put enough government-minded judges in the 'right places'.

The elite's plan for the citizens is becoming more and more public:

“It was never about Corona! There is only one goal: to continue with the plan. Corona was just a pretext all along, ”Haberl continues, audibly concerned. The plan, the Great Reset, is to lead to total state control and population dependence:
* Shopping once a week only
* Curfew also during the day
* Forbidden to enter your own garden at 9:00 PM
* Dividing up homes
* Climate lockdowns
* Removing the children, if they do not accept the system
* Everything will be owned by the state
* Everyone will depend on the state
* Foodstuffs, etc., will be allotted to us
* Possessions will be taken from us
* Vaccinations will become mandatory
* Depopulation

All this has been planned since the Bilderberg meeting in 2019, says Andrea Haberl. The following were present on behalf of the Netherlands: Sigrid Kaag, Prime Minister Rutte and King Willem-Alexander.

None back to 'normal'

The Greens will provide another Green Chancellor in Germany; That too has already been established and agreed between the parties behind the scenes. There will be no 'back to normal', and it will be worse than in the GDR: "They will take everything from us if we survive the vaccination!"
"We have no more time."
For now, the open warning should have no consequences for this district politician and mother, according to a report in the Donaukurier. The case will be investigated, and Haberl will remain secretary in Pfaffenhofen for so long, AfD district chief Johannes Huber said. Haberl approached him, asking him to remove her photo from the AfD website.
Her fellow politicians are so afraid of losing their income that they agree to everything ...

Because yes, being blown out by a politician is not cat piss!
However, she is aware that the future is more important to our families than her own job. She also warns seriously about the vaccinations, and that all this has been planned for a long time.
With this new, stricter law, Germany, and perhaps soon other countries, can introduce lockdowns everywhere.

SCHOCK! Deutsche Politikerin Andrea Haberl packs aus: Corona nur ein Vorwand für den Great Reset HD

Source:
https://www.wochenblick.at/deutsche...-corona-nur-ein-vorwand-fuer-den-great-reset/
https://www.wochenblick.at/deutsche...-corona-nur-ein-vorwand-fuer-den-great-reset/

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If it’s not clear enough, Ivermectin is a prescription drug in Singapore. You need a prescription to purchase it locally and overseas.

What you are talking and posting is on prescription drugs. It is not some candy you can get from the supermarket.

As we have spoken on the matter before, you are free to post. However,I will remove posts whose contents could endanger the forum public. Your posts have also been reported by other forum users.

For instance, on one of the removed posts, you said the following:

Can use either to prevent or when you feel u have been exposed - one kit or strip should be able to solve things there - you will feel much better n "like fully recovered" in matter of 8 hours with 1st IVM pill or within DAYS there (on finishing the strip if really needed to recovery)
You were making dangerous statements and peddling benefits of a controlled prescription drug, not meant for Covid, that researchers world wide, are still trying to understand.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
An analysis of test sticks from COVID PCR tests by a hospital in Slovakia confirms genocide. This is a global, thoughtful and carefully prepared event!

Genocide, really?

The internet is full of information and amongst them, misinformation. May, I respectfully request that you read and fact check your sources before posting.

With regards to the conspiracy about PCR tests, kindly see the fact check by Reuters and the compilation by ABC.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science...racy-theories-spreading-social-media/12443324
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr-idUSKBN24420X

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope readers are able to think n see for themselves
that it is COI-filled corrupt parties such as WHO FDA Davos WEF Elites etc who are bent on THEIR disgraceful misinformation n disinformation drives

Vilifying the use of FDA-approved (=means it IS very safe) IVM for repurposed Anti-Viral n Anti-Inflammatory Use in the Covid19 Fight

Just so they can roll out the EUA experimental vaccines on mankind n thus fulfil the WEF's etc Great Reset Control Plan etc
Open Documented Conspiracy here too

Well enough is enough - lawsuits have been filed in several countries

See this
Think the victims should emerge the victorious winners here

I am not spamming as simpy using this very appropriate multi-use tweet here which supports my points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.