KPC's Inappropriate Content Warnings & Infraction PM Conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I hope that users to use their better judgement and take note of such posts as well and form a judgement themselves as to how absurdly nutty or correct the tweets are.

Approved prescription meant for certain types of conditions is not safe anyhow if inappropriate taken and especially so, for the treatment of conditions outside its intended uses such as Covid.

Users should consult with a trained medical professional (doctor etc.) for medical related matters.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over the past week you have been promoting weird treatment options including suggesting the combination of drugs with antibiotics for Covid.

In case you are not aware, there is this term called antibiotic resistance (https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/antibiotic-resistance).

I have removed those posts as well.
You mean more deletion over the 4 posts here ?

Do pls continue with the Alert System for post deletion - together with brief reason for it as we welcome knowing why .....

Could you possibly Remove Only the Offending Part/Words instead of the WHOLE Post ?
More productive or useful ?

So I now conscientously AVOID mentioning antibiotics in MY own actual posts (tho' they might be stated in the Treatment Protocols found at various Covid19 Videos sites etc ....)

But it remains my mission to SHARE n SHOUT that there IS an effective n cheaply available repurposed therapy IVM that WORKS for ALL stages of covid infection/treatment right from Prophylaxis or Prevention - which IVM even the NUHS Researchers have used last year in the DORM Trial (even if they were just too kiasu with their ultra-conservative ONE Single 12mg dose there !)

There are INCREASING frontline doctors (outside kiasu-SGP) who testify to the efficacy of IVM n more enlightened Countries + AIIMS ICMR etc adopting IVM Use for Covid as the priority is in Saving Lives instead of upholding Mainstream Narrative or Propaganda !

As for the PRC Test
Disregard the Genocide claim

The vaxxing issue of False Positives remain n I find ex-Pfizer's Mike Yeadon's explanation very simple to understand n extremely credible
Google for his video on rumble

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
But it remains my mission to SHARE n SHOUT that there IS an effective n cheaply available repurposed therapy IVM that WORKS for ALL stages of covid infection/treatment right from Prophylaxis or Prevention - which IVM even the NUHS Researchers have used last year in the DORM Trial (even if they were just too kiasu with their ultra-conservative ONE Single 12mg dose there !)
Please find the paper published by the group of researches from NUHS to understand the methods, rationale and findings instead of taking bits and pieces out of context to feed your cognitive bias.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003453
It is dangerous and highly irresponsible for you to make such generalised statements without proper understanding of experimental trial parameters, limitations etc.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please find the paper published by the group of researches from NUHS to understand the methods, rationale and findings instead of taking bits and pieces out of context to feed your cognitive bias.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003453
It is dangerous and highly irresponsible for you to make such generalised statements without proper understanding of experimental trial parameters, limitations etc.

Now Intrinion be fair here

I take umbrage over the highlighted portion !!!!

Why are you siding an obvious case of "IVM Failure arising only from Flawed Overly Cautious LOW Dosage Design = Designed to Fail Too-Low Dosage IVM" ???

My cognitive bias is simply IVM WORKS at appropriate dosages

Rather I find that it is YOUR condemnation bias on IVM that is aligned with the WHO n FDA negative vilification to promote their obvious Mass Vaccination Drives there
- cherry-picking on the few improperly conducted studies etc
- see the many positive RCTs studies etc cited on the FLCCC site instead

THINK WHY the families of 4 ICU patients had to obtain Court Orders to order IVM to be administered to save their lives etc

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Now Intrinion be fair here

I take umbrage over the highlighted portion !!!!

Why are you siding an obvious case of "IVM Failure arising only from Flawed Overly Cautious LOW Dosage Design = Designed to Fail Too-Low Dosage IVM" ???

My cognitive bias is simply IVM WORKS at appropriate dosages

Rather I find that it is YOUR condemnation bias on IVM that is aligned with the WHO n FDA negative vilification to promote their obvious Mass Vaccination Drives there
- cherry-picking on the few improperly conducted studies etc
- see the many positive RCTs studies etc cited on the FLCCC site instead

THINK WHY the families of 4 ICU patients had to obtain Court Orders to order IVM to be administered to save their lives etc

Please take umbrage.

Interesting. You contradict yourself by now condemning the study but had previously opt to cite the same research when it suits your narrative.
If you had read that journal article, it was explained clearly why the study parameters and dosages were administered as such.

I am not against or biased towards IVM. I have consistently maintained my stance. This is currently not an approved prevention or treatment method for Covid in Singapore.
There are dangers of misusing medication. Let alone a prescription drug (It is controlled and prescribed for a reason). If and when it be approved for use in Singapore then good! but even then, you should not be the person prescribing dosage. Leave that to trained medical professionals.

These are human lives we are talking about here. The forum is not a place for you to play doctor:

Can use either to prevent or when you feel u have been exposed - one kit or strip should be able to solve things there - you will feel much better n "like fully recovered" in matter of 8 hours with 1st IVM pill or within DAYS there (on finishing the strip if really needed to recovery)
The trick is to start on IVM EARLY for less or symptoms to go away ....

You have also been posting absurd theories about things such as "vaccinations having imbedded implants, big-pharma, population control, Bill gates, vilification, fraud virus" etc.
I reviewed some of those links and have to shake my head. Do you actually believe in those? Have you perhaps, gone too far into the deep end?

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KPC the IVM is not approved for use by many health organization bodies yet ie WHO, CDC, MOH, etc.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that it's dangerous to spread some information that is NOT approved yet?

Stop believing in conspiracy theories. If the medicine is truly safe, it would have been recommend for worldwide use because so many people are dying in this pandemic.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KPC the IVM is not approved for use by many health organization bodies yet ie WHO, CDC, MOH, etc.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that it's dangerous to spread some information that is NOT approved yet?

Stop believing in conspiracy theories. If the medicine is truly safe, it would have been recommend for worldwide use because so many people are dying in this pandemic.

Exactly !!!!

It seems Saving Lives with Repurposed Cheap IVM etc is not the priority when certain parties are inexplicably bent on pushing THEIR own agendas like mass experimental vaccination for $$$ etc etc ....

The FLCCC - Bird etc etc etc are pushing for global approval despite the vilifications n disinfomation from WHO FDA CDC etc etc

It was only after the impassioned pleas of Dr Pierre Kory of FLCCC at the Senate Hearings that the NIH changed to a Neutral stance on IVM from its previous Blanket Prohibition !!!

I no longer have any trust or faith in WHO FDA etc etc acting in OUR best interests there

My innocence or naiveity stopped after learning how corrupt they really are
I really welcome the lawsuits against them

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please take umbrage.

Interesting. You contradict yourself by now condemning (???) the study but had previously opt to cite the same research when it suits your narrative.
If you had read that journal article, it was explained clearly why the study parameters and dosages were administered as such.

I am not against or biased towards IVM. I have consistently maintained my stance. This is currently not an approved prevention or treatment method for Covid in Singapore.
There are dangers of misusing medication. Let alone a prescription drug (It is controlled and prescribed for a reason). If and when it be approved for use in Singapore then good! but even then, you should not be the person prescribing dosage. Leave that to trained medical professionals.

These are human lives we are talking about here. The forum is not a place for you to play doctor:

You have also been posting absurd theories about things such as "vaccinations having imbedded implants, big-pharma, population control, Bill gates, vilification, fraud virus" etc.
I reviewed some of those links and have to shake my head. Do you actually believe in those? Have you perhaps, gone too far into the deep end?

I did not condemn the study itself as I welcome More Research on Repurposed Drugs here - I CRITICISED the DESIGN of the IVM portion when they chose to listen to also (retracted) corrupt Lancet to be overly cautious in using that not-effective Utterly LOW Single Dosage there !!!

It is similar to the Tradesman blaming his tools for the failure/ineffectiveness when he had chosen on the WRONG Use/Dose of those tools !!!
The tools WORK at the correct dosages !!!!

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't mix vaccination and treatment. They are separate

Not really as all connected when you think about it

If IVM etc appoved = means there ARE available therapies against covid

Which being so = means FDA WHO CDC GAVI etc etc etc
WOULD NOT have been able to get the EUA (= Emergency Use Authorisation) to roll out the still-experimental no-liability vaccines to the unsuspecting world !!!

In other words
Got effective treatments
Means NO EUA vaccination roll out
Means no big $$$ for certain interested parties

Adding this very appropriate tweet that I just read

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
@kaypohchee If you staunchly think you are right then kindly write in to MOH, HSA and cc members of the covid task force.

As I have mentioned before, I will continue removing inappropriate posts (pertaining to dosages etc.) that poses a clear danger to forumer's health.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@kaypohchee If you staunchly think you are right then kindly write in to MOH, HSA and cc members of the covid task force.

As I have mentioned before, I will continue removing inappropriate posts (pertaining to dosages etc.) that poses a clear danger to forumer's hea

I don't believe in embarking on FUTILE work as they simply WON'T listen to me
(Moreover I want to maintain my anonymity and my email address too
Why not someone in EDMW be kind enough to forward my posts to them. TIA)

They ARE already aware of IVM n HCQ-Zinc etc etc hence that NUHS Study ...

Only thing now is
For THEM to APPROVE these ASAP to Save Lives

Make IVM easily available (like panadol with the required warnings etc)
Surely our "normal/educated citizens" aren't below the comprehension levels of those in India, Czech Republic, Slovokia etc where most of them can easily access IVM Home Care Kits for Prophylaxis or Preventative
(eg Ziverdo Kit or just plain IVM)

(only issue I guess is :
Something is holding them back sighzzzz $$$ GDP Vaccination concerns COI re WHO WEF World Bank etc ????)

I will simply continue with my mission at my own leisure n pace
No pressures etc

*** But remove the dosages n mention of antibiotics from my future posts bah
For Win-Win here !

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See how Politics work against the integrity of real Science etc
How life-saving IVM was vilified n suppressed to such great extremes etc

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have also been posting absurd theories about things such as "vaccinations having imbedded implants [KPC :this isn't my interest at all], big-pharma, population control, Bill gates, vilification, fraud virus" etc [KPC : these make far more interesting topics to me]

You think the WEF Great Reset Build Back Batter Agendas NOT a conspiracy ??

LucyK@Lumawkin

28m

The Queen has no say in the matter; she has to say what the Government tells her. It’s a bit depressing though

Bill Gates n his depopulation agenda etc is an OPEN Secret bah
The evil WEF Davos & Political Elites Great Reset Conspiracy is also a well-documented Open Conspiracy

Hmmm Bill n Melinda's Divorce - anything to do with those recent lawsuits ???

For those with an interest on these topics :

Dean Campbell@DeanCampbell3

Didn't they do most of the gain-of-function work at Maryland until the heat got too much even for Obama and they moved the project to Wuhan?
omar@omar30276945

Absolutely. Names like Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Ecohealth Alliance, are key to this. They had Wuhan under contract services with US tax payer money. Blaming the Chinese here is like blaming them if something goes wrong in Nike shoes or Disney toys workshop. This Cummings guy really?

Last edited:

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the record :

1) Your thread Shocking Study from 57 Top Scientists n Doctors - Demanding STOP to the Covid Vaccinations was deleted.
Reason: non verifiable news source
Yesterday at 5:52 PM

KPC : So Trump Sites like en-volve.com NOT allowed huh ?

2) Your post in the thread Vivian: Covid will be permanent...equally dangerous for both vaccinated & unvaccinated was deleted.
Reason: Let’s take this in feedback forum (57 top scientists blah blah)
Yesterday at 9:33 PM

3) Your post in the thread Ho Ching: Canada & now USA has authorised Pfizer-BioNTech for 12 yrs old & up. Hopefully, Sg will hv enough data to do likewise was deleted.
KPC : Reason for deletion not stated - what/which post too ???
Today at 1:00 PM

4) Your thread (not post in the thread) COVID Fraud – Legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity’ was deleted.
Reason: Dubious sources / Conspiracy theories
Today at 5:46 PM

KPC : Can I repeat my request for the Mods pls to manually copy the offending deleted post too so I could know WHICH post that was too ?

On 4) above - deletion of thread 'COVID Fraud – Legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity’

1. What dubious sources etc etc ... ????
2. It's no longer any conspiracy theory to SUE as suits already filed
3. Those great evil plans of WHO CDC Davos Elites Bill Gates etc are OPEN and Documented - The Great Reset Build Back Better Agendas - on WEF website n videos etc found all over .....

" Who we are…​

The Daily Expose is run by extremely ordinary, hardworking people who are sick and tired of the fear-mongering, lies and propaganda perpetuated by the mainstream media. We felt it was our duty to bring you the facts that the mainstream refuse to, and now here we are. "

Hmmm you want to SILENCE & PREVENT MY SHARING of such (Inconvenient) FACT of Global Law Suits brought there ???
What a joke ...

I'll post on this AGAIN from a more mainstream source etc then
as I'm sure there's No Way the Mods here can HIDE this fact forever bah

Justice WILL prevail !!!

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
1) Your thread Shocking Study from 57 Top Scientists n Doctors - Demanding STOP to the Covid Vaccinations was deleted.
Reason: non verifiable news source
Yesterday at 5:52 PM

KPC : So Trump Sites like en-volve.com NOT allowed huh ?

2) Your post in the thread Vivian: Covid will be permanent...equally dangerous for both vaccinated & unvaccinated was deleted.
Reason: Let’s take this in feedback forum (57 top scientists blah blah)
Yesterday at 9:33 PM

As spoken, the 57 top scientist shocking study and supposed preprint does not even exist.

A pre-print, for your info is a paper that is not peer reviewed.As forum members point out, no one could find the paper titled as follows:

SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory authorities, governments and vaccine developers

You even replied to acknowledge
Yes from above comment ....

true that - different papers

For en-volve:
https://www.cjr.org/fake-beta
https://www.factcheck.org/2017/07/websites-post-fake-satirical-stories/

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
3) Your post in the thread Ho Ching: Canada & now USA has authorised Pfizer-BioNTech for 12 yrs old & up. Hopefully, Sg will hv enough data to do likewise was deleted.
KPC : Reason for deletion not stated - what/which post too ???
Today at 1:00 PM

Repeated: Repeated spam (third time) for same tweet .

On 4) above - deletion of thread 'COVID Fraud – Legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity’

3. Those great evil plans of WHO CDC Davos Elites Bill Gates etc are OPEN and Documented - The Great Reset Build Back Better Agendas - on WEF website n videos etc found all over .....

You were reported by other forum users for this conspiracy theory thread. There’s no actual source. Where is the suit filed? Which court is hearing it?

You have been posting the same old tweet over and over and substantiating it with tweets and sources that are dubious.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
KPC : Can I repeat my request for the Mods pls to manually copy the offending deleted post too so I could know WHICH post that was too ?

We do not have that functionality at the moment. We will copy it if and when deemed required.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kaypohchee said:

You were reported by other forum users for this conspiracy theory thread. There’s no actual source. Where is the suit filed? Which court is hearing it?
What conspiracy theory - these class action law suits are REAL not BS etc !

So - can re-instate my thread now ?

These below sources not counted ? Why ?

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/0...nd-world-leaders-for-crimes-against-humanity/

COVID Fraud – Lawyers & Medical Experts start legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity’​

https://www.eutimes.net/2021/05/tea...st-world-leaders-for-crimes-against-humanity/

Team of 1000 Lawyers and 10000 Medical Experts Start Nuremberg 2 Trial against World Leaders for Crimes Against Humanity

https://albertapressleader.ca/?p=32211

Top German lawyer launches class-action suit against global officials for COVID lockdowns 11/02/2021

The info you want are all found in below videos :

Latest update video - short & sweet !

Update on Reiner Fuellmich Lawsuits: Fraudulent Use of COVID-19 PCR Tests: Germany, US, Canada 8 Mar 2021​

Attorney, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich issued an update on January 6, 2021 discussing the current status of the lawsuits in Germany, U.S. and Canada regarding the fraudulent use of the infamous COVID-19 PCR Tests.
(KPC : Must Reads below !!!)
Here's link to the translated newsletter cited herein.

http://enformtk.uaizu.ac.jp/howard/fuellmich/
Here's a link to a story on the Canadian lawsuit:
https://albertapressleader.ca/?p=32211

Short Clip

German Lawyer Sues The World Over Coronavirus 13 Nov 2020​

Patrick Bet-David has a virtual sit down with consumer protection trial lawyer Reiner Fuellmich to talk about the Coronavirus and his work on the German Corona investigation committee.

About the guest: Dr Reiner Fuellmich is one of four members of the German Corona Investigative Committee, which since July 10, 2020, has been listening to large number of international scientists’ and experts’ testimonies, to find answers to questions about the pandemic, being asked by people worldwide.

Full Video

Starting Litigation for Crimes against Humanity Dr Reiner Fuellmich​

4 Oct 2020​

Will only deal with this for tonight - eyes getting dry ....
The rest LATER !

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sources don’t look legitimate. I am in consideration to not reinstate the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.