Not open for further replies.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe more in EDUCATION on the SCIENCE & FACTS
to benefit EVERYONE

Not hiding behind 'myopic convenient Banning Excuses' etc
For Short-Term 'Mod-Benefits' etc ....
Well, what you deemed as "science & facts" aren't recognised as "science & facts", so maybe time to move on?

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, what you deemed as "science & facts" aren't recognised as "science & facts", so maybe time to move on?

Look it is NOT What I Deem here

That's why I need the WOTs from various OTHER Sources too
to persuade the Mods that THAT is the True Science & Facts
in contrast to those sources/'fact-checkers' that THEY produce/use

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look it is NOT What I Deem here

That's why I need the WOTs from various OTHER Sources too
to persuade the Mods that THAT is the True Science & Facts
in contrast to those sources/'fact-checkers' that THEY produce/use
you have tried multiple times and fail... never get the feedback?

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you have tried multiple times and fail... never get the feedback?

I've already said

Let the records stand
We can EXAMINE these after 6-12 MONTHS
As that's usually the time taken for most "conspiracy theories etc" to turn out as TRUTHS !

In my above Part 4 Post - it only took me MINUTES when I came across that Post-Mortem Study in my Daily Tweet Reading !

Hmmm ... multiple times but also on multiple topics/issues ... No ???
Also - I DON'T get feedback after EACH & EVERY Rebuttal Feedback Post too - only SOME of them unfortunately ...

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
In my above Part 4 Post - it only took me MINUTES when I came across that Post-Mortem Study in my Daily Tweet Reading !
With all due respect, do you even know what you are reading in the first place?

tldr of the paper:
In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
pls post out the Deleted Offensive Posts [preferably the FULL Posts too] so that I KNOW the 'Exact Offensive Words used etc" & have no excuse to re-post such same content again - to make myself liable for more Warnings & Infraction Points here
Noted. If the contents of the post is too long, we will not be able to post it in full in the deletion notification to you.

I will see what I can do to concisely summarise it. To be fair, “conspiracy theories” is already the most concise summary for the deleted post. :s13:

Unless it was an infraction, I will not be posting any of the deleted posts here. It’s deleted for a reason. By posting it here, I am essentially undeleting it and propagating misleading information once more. Nein!

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
One uses daily infection numbers, while the other is a moving average. Hence what you see on the charts is different.

The tweet is misleading. Please read up on moving average to get a better understanding. I have provided you with a good link that explains in relation to Covid cases and why a moving average is used.

https://www.georgiaruralhealth.org/blog/what-is-a-moving-average-and-why-is-it-useful/

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've already said

Let the records stand
We can EXAMINE these after 6-12 MONTHS
As that's usually the time taken for most "conspiracy theories etc" to turn out as TRUTHS !

Hmmm ... multiple times but also on multiple topics/issues ... No ???
Also - I DON'T get feedback after EACH & EVERY Rebuttal Feedback Post too - only SOME of them unfortunately ...
depends on whether you live to see the day i guess?

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
PS : STILL awaiting REVOCATION of points in my Posts #109 & #131 above
For infractions / warnings that I have given, I have explained. For the others, these are not issued out by me, so I will leave it to others to explain.

For infractions issued by me, I will not reverse them.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm - is this considered a 7-Day "Shadow-Ban" here ?
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here."

You will be unable to reply to the thread [EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS THREAD] - How To Pack An Emergency Bag & Related Discussions(in SG context) - Part 2 until Jun 23, 2021.
Reason: User banned from posting thread for 7 days
Today at 12:31 AM

Mod responsible for this :

Could you also please please please include the REASON for the 7-Day Ban there - what you have stated there under Reason is the ACTION you have taken but does NOT give the actual reason WHY that was being done. TIA !

Last edited:

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm - is this considered a 7-Day "Shadow-Ban" here ?
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here."

You will be unable to reply to the thread [EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS THREAD] - How To Pack An Emergency Bag & Related Discussions(in SG context) - Part 2 until Jun 23, 2021.
Reason: User banned from posting thread for 7 days
Today at 12:31 AM

Mod responsible for this :

Could you also please please please include the REASON for the 7-Day Ban there - what you have stated there under Reason is the ACTION you have taken but does NOT give the actual reason WHY that was being done. TIA !

The time out was issued by another moderator. I have internally pinged and sought further clarification.
Appreciate your patience on this matter. :)

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Dear @kaypohchee

I would like to offer you an olive branch pending agreement from the administrators and other moderators -- that you contain all your tweets and other materials related to Covid-19 related news and threads in one thread.

Think of it as a KPC thesis -- a consolidation of all your research into one thread. On my end, I will give you the assurance that we will not delete the thread. (In circumstances that it has to be deleted, we will work with you to move sound posts, which must be mutually agreed by both the forum and the yourself, to another thread).
That said, we will however, still remove posts that are deemed inappropriate / misleading / contains medical advice such as dosage. That said, it would be easier for both of us to keep track of all your posts.

The upside is that you do not have to multiple threads to track what you have posted thereby reducing the posting of duplicated posts and possibly incurring multiple infractions / irk of other forum users from posting wall of texts (wot).

You are still free to express your other views and thoughts on Covid-related new threads from other forumers, to which you can link (which you have already been doing for some of your replies) your news articles from this new thread as response.

Let me know your thoughts on this. Hope to work with you on an amicable win-win solution for the both of us.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear @kaypohchee

I would like to offer you an olive branch pending agreement from the administrators and other moderators -- that you contain all your tweets and other materials related to Covid-19 related news and threads in one thread.

Think of it as a KPC thesis -- a consolidation of all your research into one thread.
On my end, I will give you the assurance that we will not delete the thread. (In circumstances that it has to be deleted, we will work with you to move sound posts, which must be mutually agreed by both the forum and the yourself, to another thread).
That said, we will however, still remove posts that are deemed inappropriate / misleading / contains medical advice such as dosage. That said, it would be easier for both of us to keep track of all your posts.

The upside is that you do not have to multiple threads to track what you have posted thereby reducing the posting of duplicated posts and possibly incurring multiple infractions / irk of other forum users from posting wall of texts (wot).

You are still free to express your other views and thoughts on Covid-related new threads from other forumers, to which you can link (which you have already been doing for some of your replies) your news articles from this new thread as response.

Let me know your thoughts on this. Hope to work with you on an amicable win-win solution for the both of us.

1) Great solution @Intrinion to have a KPC All Things Covid thread.

However I would like to STILL be able to post/maintain my present handful of Already-Opened threads [whether or not related to covid].

For those threads that ARE linked to covid I would still continue posting in the Original covid threads [as that make for much better/clear distinct covid topics rather than a jumbled chapalang 'merged covid thread'] and I give my word I would take the Extra Step to post that new-post-url-link into the new All Things Covid thread too so that the Mods can easily keep track of ALL my coming covid posts [whether Serious or Humorous etc ones too] simply by checking that new Everything Covid thread !

2) I will then NOT start New Covid threads as everything will go into the original distinct covid threads AND in the new Everything Covid thread [for those topics/content that CAN'T FIT into the present distinct covid threads + the url links stated at 1 above].

3) Of course I will be at liberty to start new NON-COVID threads [but don't think there will be many as I have already more-or-less 'settled' on my present core threads]. And as you have confirmed I would be free to reply to Others in THEIR Threads etc ...

4) One last thing - can there be some leniency concerning Non-Mainstream Media Sources for Covid eg other 'much smaller David' media platforms like bitchute etc especially for VIDEOS since Youtube has taken the draconian unfair measure of removing covid-related videos that do not agree with Their 'Disinformation etc' Narrative - level the Playing Field there to allow ALL SIDES to present their story and to be heard so as to allow for a Meaningful Discussion & Debate or mere Sharing rather than Total Silencing & Censoring altogether ?

Science - Fact - Truth is NOT solely determined by the one with the Loudest Voice ... No ???

Bodentic

Reaction score
1) Great solution @Intrinion to have a KPC All Things Covid thread.

However I would like to STILL be able to post/maintain my present handful of Already-Opened threads [whether or not related to covid].

For those threads that ARE linked to covid I would still continue posting in the Original covid threads [as that make for much better/clear distinct covid topics rather than a jumbled chapalang 'merged covid thread'] and I give my word I would take the Extra Step to post that new-post-url-link into the new All Things Covid thread too so that the Mods can easily keep track of ALL my coming covid posts [whether Serious or Humorous etc ones too] simply by checking that new Everything Covid thread !

2) I will then NOT start New Covid threads as everything will go into the original distinct covid threads AND in the new Everything Covid thread [for those topics/content that CAN'T FIT into the present distinct covid threads + the url links stated at 1 above].

3) Of course I will be at liberty to start new NON-COVID threads [but don't think there will be many as I have already more-or-less 'settled' on my present core threads]. And as you have confirmed I would be free to reply to Others in THEIR Threads etc ...

4) One last thing - can there be some leniency concerning Non-Mainstream Media Sources for Covid eg other 'much smaller David' media platforms like bitchute etc especially for VIDEOS since Youtube has taken the draconian unfair measure of removing covid-related videos that do not agree with Their 'Disinformation etc' Narrative - level the Playing Field there to allow ALL SIDES to present their story and to be heard so as to allow for a Meaningful Discussion & Debate or mere Sharing rather than Total Silencing & Censoring altogether ?

Science - Fact - Truth is NOT solely determined by the one with the Loudest Voice ... No ???

People go the extra mile towards a peaceful, beneficial-to-all solution yet you still have so many stipulations and requests.

Two words:

BLOODY ARROGANT

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is in further response - my earlier post #146 here
Extract below :

"Why not INSTEAD of deleting the WHOLE post there

Just attach YOUR Warning there
- to alert the readers that there IS another view
[at this point of time we CAN'T really say that usatoday is Correct & 100% True in THEIR reporting
- pls let me have some time to unearth the Opposing truth as I DID remember reading some of Fauci's 'clearly favourable' emails on HCQ too !!!]

It is very clear to ME at least that the agenda-filled parties are out to VILIFY any and all Effective Re-purposed Therapeutics to keep the fraudulently-obtained
EUA=Emergency Use Authorization experimental vaccination going strong !

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...roxychloroquine-dont-show-he-lied/7544007002/

Our rating: False​

The claim that emails show Fauci "lied" about the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine in treating COVID-19 is FALSE, based on our research. Fauci's emails line up with what he said in public about hydroxychloroquine and the scientific consensus about the drug – that more data was needed. When later studies provided that data, it became clear hydroxychloroquine does not effectively treat COVID-19. Public health officials warn against its use in treating the disease. "

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives...i-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die

Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 -- nobody needed to die​

Monday, April 27, 2020 Bryan Fischer - Guest Columnist

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak - caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV - the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.

The Virology Journal - the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health - published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading - get ready for this - “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report...that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”

This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right)
Dr. Anthony Fauci

has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

He and a team of researchers reported that the use of HCQ administered with both azithromycin and zinc cured 79 of 80 patients with only “rare and minor” adverse events. “In conclusion,” these researchers write, “we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness.”

The highly-publicized VA study that purported to show HCQ was ineffective showed nothing of the sort. HCQ wasn’t administered until the patients were virtually on their deathbeds when research indicates it should be prescribed as soon as symptoms are apparent. Plus, HCQ was administered without azithromycin and zinc, which form the cocktail that makes it supremely effective. At-risk individuals need to receive the HCQ cocktail at the first sign of symptoms.

But Governor Andrew Cuomo banned the use of HCQ in the entire state of New York on March 6, the Democrat governors of Nevada and Michigan soon followed suit, and by March 28 the whole country was under incarceration-in-place fatwas.

TBC - now 10,000 character limit ?

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Part 2 [further to Post #146 on Faucie's emails on HCQ]

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives...i-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die

Fauci knew about HCQ in 2005 -- nobody needed to die​

Nothing happened with regard to the use of HCQ in the U.S. until March 20, when President Trump put his foot down and insisted that the FDA consider authorizing HCQ for off-label use to treat SARS-CoV-2.

On March 23, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko reported that he had treated around 500 coronavirus patients with HCQ and had seen an astonishing 100% success rate. That’s not the “anecdotal” evidence Dr. Fauci sneers at, but actual results with real patients in clinical settings.

“Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen. Of this group and the information provided to me by affiliated medical teams, we have had ZERO deaths, ZERO hospitalizations, and ZERO intubations. In addition, I have not heard of any negative side effects other than approximately 10% of patients with temporary nausea and diarrhea.”

Said Dr. Zelenko:

"If you scale this nationally, the economy will rebound much quicker. The country will open again. And let me tell you a very important point. This treatment costs about $20. That’s very important because you can scale that nationally. If every treatment costs $20,000, that’s not so good.

All I’m doing is repurposing old, available drugs which we know their safety profiles, and using them in a unique combination in an outpatient setting."

The questions are disturbing to a spectacular degree. If Dr. Fauci has known since 2005 of the effectiveness of HCQ, why hasn’t it been administered immediately after people show symptoms, as Dr. Zelenko has done?
Maybe then nobody would have died and nobody would have been incarcerated in place except the sick, which is who a quarantine is for in the first place. To paraphrase Jesus, it’s not the symptom-free who need HCQ but the sick. And they need it at the first sign of symptoms.

While the regressive health care establishment wants the HCQ cocktail to only be administered late in the course of the infection, from a medical standpoint, this is stupid. Said one doctor, “As a physician, this baffles me. I can’t think of a single infectious condition — bacterial, fungal, or viral — where the best medical treatment is to delay the use of an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, or anti-viral until the infection is far advanced.”

So why has Dr. Fauci minimized and dismissed HCQ at every turn instead of pushing this thing from jump street? He didn’t even launch clinical trials of HCQ until April 9, by which time 33,000 people had died.

This may be why: “Chloroquine, a relatively safe, effective and cheap drug used for treating many human diseases...is effective in inhibiting the infection and spread of SARS CoV.” That’s the problem. It is safe, inexpensive, and it works - in other words, there’s nothing sexy or avant-garde about HCQ. It’s been around since 1934.

Given human nature, it’s possible, even likely, that those who are chasing the unicorn of a coronavirus vaccine are doing so for reasons other than human health. I can’t see into anybody’s heart, and can’t presume to know their motives, but on the other hand, human nature recognizes that there’s no glory in pushing HCQ, and nobody is going to get anything named for him in the history books. The polio vaccine was developed by Jonas Salk in 1954, and it is still known as the “Salk vaccine.” There will be no “Fauci vaccine” if HCQ is the answer to the problem.

So while Dr. Fauci is tut-tutting and pooh-poohing HCQ, Dr. Raoult and Dr. Zelensky are out there saving lives at $20 a pop.
Maybe we should spend more time listening to them than the wizards-of-smart bureaucrats the Talking Snake Media fawns over.

Dr. Fauci is regarded by the Talking Snake Media as the Oracle at Delphi. The entire nation hangs on his every word. But if nobody is dying and nobody is locked down, his 15 minutes of fame fades to zero. Very few people are not going to be influenced by that prospect, especially when it’s easy to keep the attention of the public by continuing to feed the panic.

It should not be overlooked that there is no money in HCQ for Big Pharma since HCQ is a generic that can be manufactured so cheaply there is little profit margin in it. On the other hand, the payday for a vaccine will literally be off-the-charts. Who knows what kind of behind-the-scenes pressure is being put on Fauci and others in the health care establishment?

There is a monstrous reputational risk for those who will be found to have dismissively waved off a treatment that could have been used from the very beginning, even back on February 15 when Dr. Fauci said that the risk from Coronavirus was “minuscule.” How many lives could have been saved if the heads of our multi-billion dollar health care bureaucracy had been advocating for HCQ treatment from day one? We’ll never know. Instead, their advice has been dangerous and deadly in every sense of that word.

Someday - maybe even today - we will be able to identify the individuals who had the knowledge and expertise to make a global difference, but turned up their noses at the solution when it could have made all the difference in the world. '

KPC : I am not able to find those earlier Fauci emails on HCQ I had read much much earlier - I can only produce recent tweets and the PDF containing the 2020 redacted emails. TWITTER is within the same Mainstream Media such as FB n YT which will suspend accounts and remove tweets etc too for not following the Mainstream Narrative !

Wookiefever196@wookiefever1969
Jun 15

The same drug Fauci called a miracle drug prior to the covid propaganda last year. In his emails it's reveled he advised someone to take HCQ and other OTCs for covid. Then the same day says on camera not to take HCQ. *******!

Pass something instead of nothing@yinyang_yo_
Jun 13

Here's the emails. Screenshot where it says Fauci gave HCQ to his family and friends and that it works, and cite the source The most he actually did comment on HCQ is that RCTs on HCQ will need to be completed before he could say it works on May 1.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20793561/leopold-nih-foia-anthony-fauci-emails.pdf

Please go through the thousands of emails to find those emails stated in these tweets yourself - I don't have the time for that myself !

I will add on when I can find more proof [IF you still need me to provide MORE here] that the fact-checker usatoday FAILED at its fact-checking
ie Fauci in fact DID Lie on the efficacy of HCQ for covid !

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear @kaypohchee

Think of it as a KPC thesis -- a consolidation of all your research into one thread. On my end, I will give you the assurance that we will not delete the thread. (In circumstances that it has to be deleted, we will work with you to move sound posts, which must be mutually agreed by both the forum and the yourself, to another thread).

A very risky move. If he posts something that breaks POFMA and you miss it, you will be held liable too.
Forums are to allow users to post, not for the admins to strike deals with certain users collaborate with the content of their posts.
You have something on your mind you can post too, not join forces. Although you may not be the author of the content, the fact you suggest that you'll strike a deal with him, makes you jointly liable for anything improper that he may post.
If he has so much views, then create a blog and he can post a summary in a thread and encourage those interested to view and comment in his blog. Or simply link in his signature.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
A very risky move. If he posts something that breaks POFMA and you miss it, you will be held liable too.
Forums are to allow users to post, not for the admins to strike deals with certain users collaborate with the content of their posts.
You have something on your mind you can post too, not join forces. Although you may not be the author of the content, the fact you suggest that you'll strike a deal with him, makes you jointly liable for anything improper that he may post.
If he has so much views, then create a blog and he can post a summary in a thread and encourage those interested to view and comment in his blog. Or simply link in his signature.
Thank you for your feedback. :)

We will continue to still monitor user’s postings and thread. Nothing has changed or will change in this regard. In normal forum operations, this is considered as the consolidation of similar posts — which we do on frequently basis. Some forum users already have their own consolidated threads and this is no different.

As stated, we will still remove posts deemed misleading / containing medical advice / or when deemed inappropriate. The removal is well within our prerogative.

My olive branch is simply for the user to consolidate his/her Covid related postings to a thread or set of threads with the assurance given that should the thread be deleted for any reason, we will work to salvage posts that are legitimate. Apart from that, there is no special treatment given to the user.

Infact, while you may disagree, stray posts across various threads are harder to manage and track.

kaypohchee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@Intrinion

This extract of your Post #6 at Page 1 strikes me as being Highly Relevant requiring a response from me (my mind WORKS all the time here and further or new insights/thoughts/ideas/etc might just present themselves later !) :

" 3. Vaccination or the IVM, both do not offer 100% prevention for anything. While results are promising, further studies are needed to be conducted. Fewer symptomatic infections from my understanding means you are still infected, but show lesser symptoms or effects. It does not prevent. This was what was shared in your 2 hour + video and also from the media release (as i didn't have time to read through the paper) by the team from NUHS. "

It seems very obvious by now [at least to ME] with the passage of time showing high infections (transmissions) occurring despite getting the vaccine :

1) Vaccination is NOT superior over IVM as being vaxxed does NOT prevent getting infected - at most only offering LESSER Symptoms/Severity !

2) CORRECT Dosing & Protocol of IVM CAN in fact offer 100% prevention and IVM is hence SUPERIOR over the experimental EUA vaccines in that respect.

The team from NUHS should simply IGNORE the agenda-filled Vilification/Disinformation of IVM from the likes of WHO FDA CDC GAVI Bill Gates Fauci etc and instead really LEARN from the many global frontline doctors n researchers etc at the FLCCC, BIRD, AIIMS [Goa, Uttar Pradesh etc] , Zimbabwe, Slovakia & other countries using IVM WHAT the EFFECTIVE Dosages & Protocols are in relation to using IVM for Prophylaxis/Prevention [as well as for the other treatment stages too] - besides the many studies etc listed at the FLCCC & other "IVM" sites etc !

The Task Force should really NOT see vaccination as being THE Only Way to end the pandemic/endemic - there's a much better solution in plain sight that is APPARENT to ME !!!

*** I take it that your Olive Branch proposal has yet to be approved etc
Nonetheless for your Easy Tracking I have posted #118 at my WEF the Great Reset Sheer Dystopia thread

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-sheer-dystopia.6399494/page-3#post-134782701

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.