[LAI LIAO] SJW now flaming Shopee work culture, accuse it for being racist

XiaoWangZi85

Reaction score
I worked for Shopee supermarket warehouse at Jurong area before. I can say, this is fake news. The purpose is obviously to defame Shopee. Very high chance is from Shopee's competitors. I feel that Shopee should make a police report against this review, because it has caused substantial damage to Shopee.

Also, smlj "chinese culture"? In fact, the environment was actually quite malay culture. I witnessed many chinese speaking people struggling to adapt to the environment.

Honestly, this kind of politics really should stop.

ashketchum

Master Member
Reaction score
I worked for Shopee supermarket warehouse at Jurong area before. I can say, this is fake news. The purpose is obviously to defame Shopee. Very high chance is from Shopee's competitors. I feel that Shopee should make a police report against this review, because it has caused substantial damage to Shopee.

Also, smlj "chinese culture"? In fact, the environment was actually quite malay culture. I witnessed many chinese speaking people struggling to adapt to the environment.

Honestly, this kind of politics really should stop.

I think this is obviously talking about the office developer roles... Not the warehouse

cloudnim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their workforce is young and alot 20 yrs old plus then company ask them commit their youthful life to the company? Nope nobody will like no work life balance.

hatredhollow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See my frens flex working in office at 10pm-12am++

Before covid, they always order buffet everyday jiak until bui bui
Since company paid for it

Kumar Dhilip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
idk about malay but indians lucky we have big indian companies moving here like tata and infosys. we need more of the big companies though like reliance, HDFC, wipro and hcl.

plus lucky there are indian run companies like microsoft, google, mastercard, IBM etc to ensure fairness and hindi speaking priority

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.