[LAI LIAO] SJW now flaming Shopee work culture, accuse it for being racist

erwinrommel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got people said work hours 975 which means 9am to 7pm mon to fri. not that terrible. I know big 4 audit is even worse and pay is like shiit
It's like 8am to 6pm from Mondays to Fridays. Very good working hours cuz no need to work on saturdays. Not sure what is the big deal.

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
This thread has highlighted the BS that many of the younger Sinkie employees have displayed in their attitude towards work - want high pay yet am not willing to go through the grind. Complain about SMEs and MNCs alike in particular from one or two persistent idiot grousers. I agree with the principle of developing a Singapore core workforce relevant to today's economy but I definitely do not pander to those Sinkies who insist that employers should bow down to their unrealistic whims and fancies just because they are Sinkies.

No wonder those persistent grousers are stuck in their low end SME jobs being bullied by foreigners. They deserve what they get with their stinking attitude as clearly displayed in this thread and others.

Kumar Dhilip

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Microsoft and Google are run on diversity principles - goes to show how you define fairness by insisting on speaking Hindi. Typical bloody CECA! KNN!
Google and microsoft does alot of business in india. It makes sense for needing hindi speakers

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
Google and microsoft does alot of business in india. It makes sense for needing hindi speakers
If it’s Indian related business then yes. If it’s elsewhere that’s BS. And even if it’s specific to India, there are many Indians like the South Indians who will insist on speaking English and rightly so.

Balian

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
talk so much
don't use shopee app then say
don't play game on Garena then say

chinaporean

Reaction score
I expect to see the same people complaining about CECA calling out these toxic PRC companies for their Mandarin-only and Chinese-only workplaces. Fundamentally the same problem right? Ownself hire ownself, village hire village, so must condemn both equally. That will determine who is the real Singaporean patriot and who is the PRC stooge bashing CECA to promote China's interests.

JonWeak

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't care about all these cancel culture pricks. Still gonna my games there

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.