[LAI LIAO] SJW now flaming Shopee work culture, accuse it for being racist

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
idk about malay but indians lucky we have big indian companies moving here like tata and infosys. we need more of the big companies though like reliance, HDFC, wipro and hcl.

plus lucky there are indian run companies like microsoft, google, mastercard, IBM etc to ensure fairness and hindi speaking priority
Microsoft and Google are run on diversity principles - goes to show how you define fairness by insisting on speaking Hindi. Typical bloody CECA! KNN!

iPod Jack

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must still be living in the 90s

how come i see so many posts of pple ACTUALLY wanting to work in a tiong company?

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
Got people said work hours 975 which means 9am to 7pm mon to fri. not that terrible. I know big 4 audit is even worse and pay is like shiit

slashershot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@slashershot your comments pls
Moi sinkie Chinese go in kennut speak Chinese. :s13: but the Chinese ppl there Veri nice. Speak English to me instead :o

If china people all fluent in English I will be Veri worried of my job security :frown:

Idk about unprofessional, but they very straightforward. The guy Chinese unlikely he knows how to be tactful in English but I doubt there was any ill intent :s22:

Idk about other departments, maybe the biz one is xiong lor. Hear alot rumors also from online but idk never talked to one biz person :s13:

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
prc ppl hire their own ppl and then backstab among themselves
work kong hours
stingy like fk

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha the backend ones are complaining. The ones enjoying are making tik toks lol.

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe these employees have not worked in a semiconductor wafer fab operations yet.

Wait till they realize the phone often rings even in the middle of the night when he or she is sleeping.

whitecabbage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If not how you think rich people get rich?They would rather buy another gcb than treat their workers decently...and who welcome these foreign trash here?Pap...so those shopee employees complaining should reflect who did they vote for

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got people said work hours 975 which means 9am to 7pm mon to fri. not that terrible. I know big 4 audit is even worse and pay is like shiit
It's like 8am to 6pm from Mondays to Fridays. Very good working hours cuz no need to work on saturdays. Not sure what is the big deal.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.