Lasik eye Surgery

MottoM

Reaction score
Hi MottoM, for LASIK & ICL only monovision available, No Multifocal LASIK.
Cataract surgery or Refractive Lens exchange can get Multifocal or monofocal option.
Got it, by any chance u know anyone did RLE to correct presbyopia ?
Trying to find out which is better / stable over the long run.
Thx.

LV Boi

Reaction score
Got it, by any chance u know anyone did RLE to correct presbyopia ?
Trying to find out which is better / stable over the long run.
Thx.
If Do LASIK , still need cataract surgery in future after 50-55 and degree keeps changes when lens turns cataract. If do RLE, never will develop cataract in future and degree forever stable onwards.

KiddyP

Reaction score
Hi All, Is bright vision (Greenlife ) supplement good to take after lasik/TRANSPRK ? Has anyone tried ? TIA

renyreny

Reaction score
Snec need to wait so long. Does anybody have referral for other clinics? Pm me....

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Hi All, Is bright vision (Greenlife ) supplement good to take after lasik/TRANSPRK ? Has anyone tried ? TIA
I've been using Cod Liver Oil for Omega 3 and Vitamin A & D. I'm recovering well after my TransPRK and have no dry eyes. My wife took Lutein too to help recovery. Both of us have no dry eyes but its impossible to tell if the supplements help. Studies have shown that Omega 3 promotes healing though.

Reaction score
From what i read last time, they say just eat more Omega 3 stuff before and during your lasik recovery period.
I bought the blackmore one and ate it during my recovery but somehow i feel makes no difference lol

MottoM

Reaction score
If Do LASIK , still need cataract surgery in future after 50-55 and degree keeps changes when lens turns cataract. If do RLE, never will develop cataract in future and degree forever stable onwards.
RLC sounds like one-off but sure lots other considerations etc, will check out more.
Thx for sharing, appreciate

Vulcanj

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks all for the very useful commentaries in this thread.

Did anyone do their procedure with Dr Lim Wee Kiak from EEC?

Would be super appreciative if you could PM me your referral code.

Thanks so much for your help. :)

Gaddy23

Reaction score

Ke Dongxuan

Reaction score
pm-ed you all liao~

I did my lasik on the same day as my assessment.
Discount stated on my invoice was $570 :D
hi, can i have the referral code for ECC Dr Julian Theng, my appointment is next week, hope everything goes well. Thank you very much:)

KiddyP

Reaction score
Final question ! Those who had done Transprk, do you really need someone to accompany you going home ? Is it still okay/manageable to go back on your own? TIA

Gaddy23

Reaction score
Final question ! Those who had done Transprk, do you really need someone to accompany you going home ? Is it still okay/manageable to go back on your own? TIA
I would really highly recommend that someone bring you home. Trust me the last thing you want to do is find your way home. It varies for everyone. When you do the surgery also matters - i did it in the evening and it was tough getting a taxi at that time. MRT probably not possible. I did do TransPRK + Crosslinking w a higher prescription so that might have factored in the discomfort vs transPRK w a lower prescription.

KiddyP

Reaction score
I would really highly recommend that someone bring you home. Trust me the last thing you want to do is find your way home. It varies for everyone. When you do the surgery also matters - i did it in the evening and it was tough getting a taxi at that time. MRT probably not possible. I did do TransPRK + Crosslinking w a higher prescription so that might have factored in the discomfort vs transPRK w a lower prescription.
I see ! Good advise ! However , will it work if I grab home instead ? (Also worried if Unable to see the plate num😅)

Gaddy23

Reaction score
I see ! Good advise ! However , will it work if I grab home instead ? (Also worried if Unable to see the plate num😅)
Could work but its hard to use phone post operation. best is to go and flag a taxi at the lucky plaza taxi stand.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.