Lasik eye Surgery

CSTCST

Reaction score
Hi all,
initially I shortlisted clearvision for laser surgery as I wanted to do transprk. But I do noticed SNEC also have transprk and it’s call stream light transprk. Anyone know the difference between safe sight transprk (clearvsion) and stream light transprk (SNEC).?

killachicken

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did my ICL with Dr Theng. He is very nice and assuring. Guess he is so used to dealing with nervous patients

I chose icl over lasik, as I am afraid of the flap.. no idea why also. I wanted to do smile relex but my cornea can’t accept. So I volunteer for icl instead

long story short - everything done in one day, no pain, just 4 hours. Post surgery my eye sight seems as good as when I wear contact lenses just that have some halos when there’s light. am happy so far (day 1)

anyone picked icl over lasik voluntarily? thinking about the reversibility but heard there's higher chance of cataracts?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.