Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

hatisinga

Reaction score
SBI FD renewal rate

SBI has increased the FD renewal interest rate for $50,000 and above to 1.95% for tenure of 12 months.

kckc722

Reaction score
too many other variables .. total AUM, spending, salary amount etc

the best just on salary crediting alone now shld be OCBC ... 1.6% for 70k balance until 31 Mar

isavvy, esaver & uob DO NOT require salary crediting for bonus interest

Meaning I need to have 70k balance in my account to get 1.6%?

Newmaxi

Reaction score
Just to clarify. So if I have add fresh funds into my Esaver. These new fresh funds will oso earn more interest in the month of Jan 19 even tho it’s fhe same as Dec. What if I withdraw some money in jan 19 and my jan number is less than Dec 18.

vsvs24

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify. So if I have add fresh funds into my Esaver. These new fresh funds will oso earn more interest in the month of Jan 19 even tho it’s fhe same as Dec. What if I withdraw some money in jan 19 and my jan number is less than Dec 18.

So if I have add fresh funds into my Esaver. These new fresh funds will oso earn more interest in the month of Jan 19 even tho it’s fhe same as Dec.

Yes. because reference month is Nov. They will compare Average Daily Balance in Dec and Jan against Nov.

Does not matter if Jan bal is lower than Dec. As long as it is higher than Nov, you get the bonus interest.

Urbanchap

Reaction score
So I went down to RHB cos I find their FD rates reasonably attractive. But was told that promotional rates only apply if I do it at their counter, and board rates apply if I do online.

So far CIMB & ICBC allows me to place FDs online from my savings/current accounts with them. So much more convenient. Are there any other banks (with good rates) that offer this online transaction for FD? BOC seems to be offline if I not wrong.

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I went down to RHB cos I find their FD rates reasonably attractive. But was told that promotional rates only apply if I do it at their counter, and board rates apply if I do online.

So far CIMB & ICBC allows me to place FDs online from my savings/current accounts with them. So much more convenient. Are there any other banks (with good rates) that offer this online transaction for FD? BOC seems to be offline if I not wrong.

what's the rate RHB is offering?

If it's worth the travelling time and cost, it is probably worth it. sometimes, convenience comes with a price...

I think most banks offer online FDs, but not all their rates are good.

Bonhun

Reaction score
Anyone know what will be the new maybank isavvy interest rate?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.