Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to place FD with cimb and maybank
i placed FD with whichever bank that gives highest interest during that period.... last time... (EXCEPT UOB coz i blacklisted this bank, they dun have fd with wow interest anyway)
now no more high interest fd to place... haiz...

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i placed FD with whichever bank that gives highest interest during that period.... last time... (EXCEPT UOB coz i blacklisted this bank, they dun have fd with wow interest anyway)

yea. I also place whichever give higher FD. but cimb n maybank quite attractive though

I nv use uob for FD. local banks usually lousy rates

demoforce1

Reaction score
agree with you on UOB, looks like many folks here feel the same

demoforce1

Reaction score
I luv uob cos of its innovatn and its apps interface

Else cimb maybk FD is gd usually, customer service??? So so nia
oh I think CIMB SG call center is the best in SG, on level with amex, unless they changed recently

Cookie Muncher

Master Member
Reaction score
Which account has the highest interest for salary credit with no multiple requirements and conditions

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you in wrong thread bro. So far I see people in this thread only have problem of finding place to stash all their cash. In other words, problem of having too much rather than too little. That one u can help?
and here is not the place for him to advertise leh...

Slowdown

Reaction score
I think you in wrong thread bro. So far I see people in this thread only have problem of finding place to stash all their cash. In other words, problem of having too much rather than too little. That one u can help?
I remembered reading a news article a decade or more about some ladies pooling their money to provide to Ah Long as capital because the bnak's interest rate were low at that time. The ROI from the Ah Long were not bad. I am not sure whether it is illegal or whatsoever then. So Ah Long can maybe help us here. Do they need money to expand their operation? I think some people here can help actually.

:)

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
pls amend/edit your post as u quoted him, his post got deleted most likely due to infraction/reported against so you're still keeping his number up by quoting him.

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aviva- Launch of Single Premium at 1.8% on 20/9/21

Limited Tranche

Highlights :

๐Ÿ“Œ 3-years non-participating Single premium endowment plan with Guaranteed returns of 1.8 % pa
๐Ÿ“Œ Provides protection against death during the policy term
๐Ÿ“Œ Entry Age 1-75 ANB
๐Ÿ“Œ Minimum: $20,000
๐Ÿ“Œ CASH n SRS

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aviva- Launch of Single Premium at 1.8% on 20/9/21

Limited Tranche

Highlights :

๐Ÿ“Œ 3-years non-participating Single premium endowment plan with Guaranteed returns of 1.8 % pa
๐Ÿ“Œ Provides protection against death during the policy term
๐Ÿ“Œ Entry Age 1-75 ANB
๐Ÿ“Œ Minimum: $20,000
๐Ÿ“Œ CASH n SRS
Hi, thanks for sharing. When is it suppose to end?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.