Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

qhong61

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but 30yrs ? Parents wanted
now renamed as SGS (Market Development), according to MAS.
With a minimum of $1,000 cash, retail investors can subscribe the bonds through DBS/POSB, OCBC and UOB ATMs and internet banking portals, and OCBC’s mobile app, though they will need an individual Central Depository (CDP) account.

The yield, or interest payments, on the bond set for maturity in Oct 2051 will be announced by MAS an hour after the Sept 28 auction and the bond will be issued for trade in secondary market on Oct 1.

been waitg sinxe they announced it

i love these ESG - There are also plans to issue the Green SGS (Infrastructure) bonds that MAS aims to kick off next year for climate change-related infrastructure.

no! SSb is ssb
Meaning can only cash out in 2051?

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That was the yield for the recently issued 2 year bond. The 30 year Infrastructure bond won't be so low.
I was replying to @~sabaisabai~ in case you didn't read the exchange.

anyway, doubt the 30-year coupon rate will hit 2.5% given the current low interest climate.

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was replying to
@~sabaisabai~
in case you didn't read the exchange.
anyway, doubt the 30-year coupon rate will hit 2.5% given the current low interest climate.

thanks. anyway 30year too long. :(

BlueRobin

Reaction score
Aviva launched (?) MySecureSaver III today but still need to contact them to buy. 1.8% for 3 years.

Strange they still don't have online sign up. Still want to divert traffic to their agents.

WilsonH

Reaction score
Sold out liao
Aviva launched (?) MySecureSaver III today but still need to contact them to buy. 1.8% for 3 years.

Strange they still don't have online sign up. Still want to divert traffic to their agents.

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hero-endowment-plan-singapore.jpg

MySecureSaver III
Get guaranteed returns of 1.8% p.a.^ over 3 years with MySecureSaver III. Register your interest today!
favicon.ico

www.aviva.com.sg

yeah. only via agent. troublesome. heard that it is fully subscribed by 11am.

tiq still hvg promo. 3 years at 1.62%

BlueRobin

Reaction score
yeah. only via agent. troublesome. heard that it is fully subscribed by 11am.

tiq still hvg promo. 3 years at 1.62%
Unfortunately I intend to use SRS, Tiq can't. Will probably wait for Income or GE, their application process is so much more smoother and easier via online.

Aviva always do these small tranches that get taken up within a few hours of launch. Are they after more customer info by asking people to register for interests?

~sabaisabai~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I intend to use SRS, Tiq can't. Will probably wait for Income or GE, their application process is so much more smoother and easier via online.

Aviva always do these small tranches that get taken up within a few hours of launch. Are they after more customer info by asking people to register for interests?
i may consider tiq if that is the case....
anyway, their max amt is $50,000

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.