LeChicSG Customer Service

pattriiciaaaa

Reaction score
I bought 2 dresses from LeChicSg, 1 white and 1 blue. However, I bought the wrong size, so I emailed LeChicSG because I wanted to find out if the items could be exchanged.

However, their customer service was very unprofessional and did not reply in nice way. She mentioned “I was trying my luck” when I only wanted to understand the return/exchange/refund procedures. She even snapped at me when I wrote a feedback on her customer service.

Feeling unjust, I posted our emails online, and commented about their customer service on the instagram page, but ended up getting threatened by LeChic’s staff (I assume boss) Yan Qi that she will take legal action against me for posting confidential emails to the public. However, what is there so confidential about? When it was her rude behaviour that was exposed?

Please do not patronise such stores in the future!

Full story here: Patricia Kwok FB Page

Last edited:

thinkbackfondly

Reaction score
Hello! I also just purchased from this store, and on the contrary both myself and my friends were very happy with the service. The size was not right for me and had to do an exchange urgently, received email replies from them even late at night, after 2am, and their staff really facilitated the exchange even though it is so close to CNY, I just exchanged with them at their office and myself and my friend too love their clothes!

On the email replies, some companies have rogue employees that are mean in their replies (resigned and leaving soon and they reply rudely) I have experienced that before with other businesses. Do not think an owner would reply that way and emails are usually handled by hired workers. Maybe you would like to try emailing them again. I think it is not too good to mention someone's name as well on a public forum, whether they are staff or owner...

pattriiciaaaa

Reaction score
Hello! I also just purchased from this store, and on the contrary both myself and my friends were very happy with the service. The size was not right for me and had to do an exchange urgently, received email replies from them even late at night, after 2am, and their staff really facilitated the exchange even though it is so close to CNY, I just exchanged with them at their office and myself and my friend too love their clothes!

On the email replies, some companies have rogue employees that are mean in their replies (resigned and leaving soon and they reply rudely) I have experienced that before with other businesses. Do not think an owner would reply that way and emails are usually handled by hired workers. Maybe you would like to try emailing them again. I think it is not too good to mention someone's name as well on a public forum, whether they are staff or owner...

pattriiciaaaa

Reaction score
I’ve received replies from ex employees, they claimed that the one who threatened me was indeed the boss. She pmed me on IG. She was so rude. Other customers had bad experience with LeChic too. Got these feedback from social media.

Kelyyong

Reaction score
I created an account here just to post this as I think the team at Lechic really deserves my compliments. Went down yesterday at 5pm (their closing time) and exchanged 3 garments. I only emailed in at 415pm and we exchanged total of 7 emails, my husband drove me there and due to personal reason I was not able to go up to exchange and they sent their staff down to the car park to personally exchange the garments for me and there was not a single complaint at all.

every business has bad service sometimes, but I think publishing email replies complete with name and store on your public Facebook wall seems like a really petty thing to me. If any place has bad service, you can just not patronize again, simple as that. Market forces will naturally kill the business if this goes on. It is not right to actively deplore them in public.

anyway what I heard was that there is more to this and this was not really what happened. Also the person who dm you on IG does not mean it is the same staff who reply you on emails. In any case I have informed the store that there is this feedback about them and they should be responding here soon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.