Lenovo tab pro 11

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I just got my tablet yesterday and the colours look kinda washed out (to me) despite being oled
Settings are set to vibrant already
Question: is it a must to set brightness to maximum? I see artifacting and banding in anything less than max brightness
Will flashing China firmware help?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I just got my tablet yesterday and the colours look kinda washed out (to me) despite being oled
Question: is it a must to set brightness to maximum? I see artifacting and banding in anything less than max brightness
I think you have a copy that has a screen that is defective... it looks perfectly fine to me...

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you have a copy that has a screen that is defective... it looks perfectly fine to me...
What is your brightness level?
I’ve been reading and it seems it’s a common issue if brightness is less than 50%
Try setting brightness below 50%, and watch some videos that has grey

tek888

Reaction score

just received my pad pro 2021 less than a month ago. Loving it so far. Mine is loaded with China ROM.

it came default with adaptive brightness but I switched it off because I found that screen too dim. Now i constantly kept it at 50% screen brightness and it works really well.

tingsters

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just received my pad pro 2021 less than a month ago. Loving it so far. Mine is loaded with China ROM.

it came default with adaptive brightness but I switched it off because I found that screen too dim. Now i constantly kept it at 50% screen brightness and it works really well.
i also keep at 50% screen brightness

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is your brightness level?
I’ve been reading and it seems it’s a common issue if brightness is less than 50%
Try setting brightness below 50%, and watch some videos that has grey
Mine is the 2020 model... I think yours is the 2021 model... so mine doesn't seem to have the same issue...

Aresden

Reaction score
Tried searching online for guides as well, but has any1 tried installing linux OS on the 2020 model?

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got link to buy matte tempered glass for this?
I only can find the clear types on aliexpress

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
So hardcore until need sleeve ah
I casual nia.
:o

Lol. Spending 50/60 cents for a pair of sleeves every few months call 'hardcore'? I buy 5 pairs and it cost only $3 and easily last me more than a year. Rather than going all the way to look for a matte screen protector which is a letdown to the bright and vibrant screen just for gaming.

The sleeves make the touch experience much more smoother and less irritating during gaming, compared to our bare skin touching the glass panel.

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. Spending 50/60 cents for a pair of sleeves every few months call 'hardcore'? I buy 5 pairs and it cost only $3 and easily last me more than a year. Rather than going all the way to look for a matte screen protector which is a letdown to the bright and vibrant screen just for gaming.

The sleeves make the touch experience much more smoother and less irritating during gaming, compared to our bare skin touching the glass panel.
Then everytime want to pak game need to put on the sleeves. Mai lah

I think I go search how to add Bluetooth controller

in case u’re wondering, it’s for ps2 emulator

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Then everytime want to pak game need to put on the sleeves. Mai lah

I think I go search how to add Bluetooth controller

in case u’re wondering, it’s for ps2 emulator

Your call. Lol. U rather every time u play game need to grab a controller and connect to Bluetooth than just to put on the sleeves. Odd, but it's your choice.

Anyway, if it's for PS2 emulator, not sure why u want a matte screen protector in the first place. Yeah, controller will have a better experience.

My ps2 emulation setup is aethersx2, an original ps4 controller and Lenovo pad pro 2021/Lenovo p12 pro. Do note that if the tablet u get is the older Lenovo pad pro 2020, u are pretty much restricted to 2d games as snapdragon 730g is too weak to emulate and render 3d ps2 games.

PS4 controller connection is straight forward. Just press the ps button and share button to put it on pairing mode and the tablet will detect it as a wireless controller.

Last edited:

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your call. Lol. U rather every time u play game need to grab a controller and connect to Bluetooth than just to put on the sleeves. Odd, but it's your choice.

Anyway, if it's for PS2 emulator, not sure why u want a matte screen protector in the first place. Yeah, controller will have a better experience.

My ps2 emulation setup is aethersx2, an original ps4 controller and Lenovo pad pro 2021/Lenovo p12 pro. Do note that if the tablet u get is the older Lenovo pad pro 2020, u are pretty much restricted to 2d games as snapdragon 730g is too weak to emulate and render 3d ps2 games.

PS4 controller connection is straight forward. Just press the ps button and share button to put it on pairing mode and the tablet will detect it as a wireless controller.
yeah I have the pad pro 2021

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Quick question. can lenovo tablet use google play store ?
does not depend on brand, but whether device is global rom or not

if android device has global rom, should have play store

e.g. if device has china rom, then it depends. some, can just sideload google play, others, not so easy

what lenovo tablet are you considering?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does not depend on brand, but whether device is global rom or not

if android device has global rom, should have play store

e.g. if device has china rom, then it depends. some, can just sideload google play, others, not so easy

what lenovo tablet are you considering?
I think it's more accurate to ask if the tablet ROM supports GMS - Goggle Mobile Services. If it does, then you either get the Google Play Store pre-installed or you can download the APK file and sideload and install manually yourself. If the tablet doesn't support GMS, aka Huawei, then it just won't support the Goggle Play Store and its apps even if you can sideload the APK. I guess the question about Lenovo is asked in relation to Huawei where Goggle is a no-no... For Lenovo, can rest assured that all their China ROMs can run GMS and hence the Google Play Store...

Last edited:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But for Huawei apparently there is a new workaround called GBox that allows you to run GMS in a separate space nicely like with any natively installed GMS Android phone... it seems to work much better than GSpace... which was the successor to Gogglefier previously... glad that Huawei has a good workaround now... cos they do make really good phones...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.