Suspended
Reaction score
Honestly, cannot be compared.

Owndays is Japan brand.

What is Lenskart?

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am very impressed by ownfays service and also the aftersales.

I have walked into owndays branches in Japan, Msia and had them adjust my specs, change the nose pads at no cost.

rich1228

Reaction score
Lenskart buy online got 15% discount. Go choose the pair you like, fill all the information but dont buy. They will email you 15% discount code. But is made and send from India.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
prefer foptics
foptics is really cheap in term of pricing but the quality of the frame is totally what u paid for.. lens pricing is good as i made the ray active grey len.

I too own ownday spec which i find the frame quality are better.. but lens are dame expensive if u want an upgrade...

blurwulf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ownsday specs the frame broke by itself after 3 mths of purchase. Believe the lens size they cut was too big hence the frame couldn't hold it and snapped over the period. Went back to the shop they said this is not covered by warranty. Fug them, I never go back to ownsday again.

Gabriel_23

Banned
Reaction score
foptics is really cheap in term of pricing but the quality of the frame is totally what u paid for.. lens pricing is good as i made the ray active grey len.

I too own ownday spec which i find the frame quality are better.. but lens are dame expensive if u want an upgrade...

true that, they're good for quantity.

How much are owndays eg. frame and lenses etc. ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.